Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Double Your Sales And Make More Profit In 48hours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Double Your Sales And Make More Profit In 48hours (194 Views)

Four Die Within 48hours / Let me double your money. / Making Profit In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Double Your Sales And Make More Profit In 48hours by eddybest(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2019
How much will you pay for a Training that will make you super-rich?

If I can show you how to double your income by giving me 60 minutes of your time a week will you like to learn more?

I know how it feels to have a product and yet you're not making sales. it sucks right?
Because I have been there. Imagine sinking all your life saving into a business but it keeps on retrogressing no sales no return even the one customer that branched your shop you will have to talk the hell out of you to make one sale I kid you not.

It took me a lot of years to learn what I'm about to tell you right now can you come closer?

For some, this might be something they already know so they might not find it really helpful in fact what I'm about to tell you is very simple and because it is so simple people sometimes miss how powerful it is.

The price of my digital training normally goes for 10000 naira. It took me exactly 7 years of trial and error and about 50000 naira in different online training to fully discover the bad-ass-money-coughing sales secrets we're about to discover on this platform.

How much is your training fee?

*Admission is free* yes you heard me free of charge no payment. With a lot of free ebooks on financial freedom that will change your story.

So when is the class?

This Friday 16 August through Sunday 18 August 2019.

How can I reach you?

On WhatsApp.0815 989 1832

How can I get started?

Just send me a message and you'll be added to the group.

Seat reservation available only for 50 people. Once it hit 50 the first people no more addition even if my mother begs on your behalf.

*Everything is free* this is my own way of giving back to the society.

Go ahead and send a message to Engr Anso.
0815 898 1832 to secure a spot.

like our Facebook page @ [url]/sharptechltd[/url]

Rich people think long-term poor people think short term make your choice.
Contact me now.

(1) (Reply)

Family Quotes / Best Long Distance Moving Or Movers Companies – Xfinitymoving.com / Love Problem Solution By Wazifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.