Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Man Who Is Truly Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Who Is Truly Poor (162 Views)

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. / Abortion Should Be Encouraged By Christians If Heaven Is Truly The Goal / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Is Truly Poor by jonatoye(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Man Who is Truly Poor

WORD FOR TODAY
Most times being poor is not a function of limited resources but a product of an attitude towards life and the precepts of God. A man who doesn't add any value to people's life is poor!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Therefore I said, "Surely these are poor. They are foolish; For they do not know the way of the LORD, The judgment of their God." (Jeremiah 5:4 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Understanding the way of the Lord and the judgment of God is a factor that determines if a man is poor or not. Every man is expected to be a blessing to his world. There is no man created by God who does not have one special attribute that can be of great blessing to his world. In like manner there is no man who has everything.

The mentality of every man who is poor is that "I don't have enough that can be shared", "I cannot give and will only receive", "I can't achieve great things or make impact until I have abundant resources". A man becomes irrelevant if his presence or absence is not felt.

When your relationship with people is parasitic in nature you tend to become an object of rejection; an epitome of desolation. You are too special to be ignored because the Lord created in you the needed potential to bless your world.There is someone out there whose blessing lies in your hand. Add value to your world based on the measure of grace given to you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not be poor, make me a blessing to my world in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A man is poor if his existence adds no value to his world!!!

Have a Prosperous Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Proof Salvation Is Not Meant For Christians Alone / Be Encouraged / "Wobbly Christians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.