Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

7 Green Shopping Bags That Are Alternative To Plastics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Green Shopping Bags That Are Alternative To Plastics (154 Views)

Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / You can make 200k monthly selling polythene nylon shopping Bags? / Scrap Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Green Shopping Bags That Are Alternative To Plastics by Cumek(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Plastics are hydrocarbon derived polymers which are non biodegradable and have alot of negative effects on our environment. Many countries of the world are looking for alternatives to it so as to keep the environment green. As an entrepreneur, here are green shopping bags you can create from local materials around you which serve as alternative to plastics.

https://www.depreneurdigest.com/7-green-shopping-bags-that-are-alternative-to-plastics/

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Disburse Lower Currencies To Microfinance Banks / I Need Someone To Help Me Register My Business on CAC / Presidency: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler Not Under Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.