Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Advertising Agency :- - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Advertising Agency :- (1063 Views)

Immediate Employment In An Advertising Agency On The Island / How Can I Get Advertising Agency For My IT industrial training Lagos In Nigeria / Design Agency Versus Advertising Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertising Agency :- by smartsoft(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2010
Yay!! can we talk about Advertising?? Art Directions and what have you.
Re: Advertising Agency :- by Aseye(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2010
smartsoft:

Yay!! can we talk about Advertising?? Art Directions and what have you.

if you don't mind, what i have are questions, cos i want to learn,

tot i was able to get in one of your old posts, that you work with an ad.firm or maybe a graphics company. if ad.firm, how does the whole system run, can you give me an insight to it?
Re: Advertising Agency :- by smartsoft(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
what i want to to talk about is ART DIRECTIONS not how the system runs but in a nutshell ART DIRECTIONS is pretty different from your normal designs all the same is ability to visualize an idea, example if i run an EATRY, how do you convince people with your visuals, how do you convince people with your copy writing, how do convince them am the best out of many out there.

Okay look below the image we have and see what i mean,  the company sells coffee and what does the Heading says? and look at the image how it been illustrated. hope that helps.

Re: Advertising Agency :- by Aseye(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2010
ok, i get,

(1) (Reply)

Multimedia Solutions And Training / Guys Chek This Out Is New / Architectural Walkthrough Animations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.