Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. (1109 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / 10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by BrightGabriel1(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Anorexia is common because it is an internal defense during the post-abortion period, to avoiding eating unintentionally.

Some get fat or thin which will make people unable to desire them.

3. Did you know that Doctors find late period abortion harder to perform than child delivery? Well yes, if you don’t know then know today.

This is because of the complications that come with abortion are too much, that also there are things that you never knew about abortion that the doctor also finds mysterious and hard to understand.

The doctor tries to question himself in many ways.

If he is ready to take the life of a newborn baby and if he will be able to live with himself with that murder.

I know most of the doctor has gone out the period of fear since they have been doing it for a long time.

4. Did you also know that safely performed abortion is breathtaking and relaxing? This is because the doctor will only relax when he knows that the woman in question has passed the danger zone.

5. Did you know that abortion has an emotional effect? Yes, it does, if you didn’t know, it is good you are here today. Let me list out most of the emotional aspect of abortion. They are,

• Shame

• Anxiety

• Sadness
there are more prepared just for you with a single click https://campussolve.com/5-things-you-never-knew-about-abortion/
Re: Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by 3plet: 12:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Op, there are many reason for termination of pregnancy. It could even be spontaneous, therapeutic, as much as exists! Pls think along this line believe me u will trash this piece.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by 1shortblackboy: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2019
U didn't say anything new or interesting

2 Likes

Re: Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by BrightGabriel1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
3plet�� thank you very much I will put up more captivating and enthusiastic content and I will keep your advice in mind. I appreciate your effort.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by BrightGabriel1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
1shortblackboy thank you very much for your advice I will keep that in mind and mind. I appreciate your effort dear and your comment will help me in the long run. I will develop more captivating content and add some novelty.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Abortion.. by 3plet: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
One love op!
BrightGabriel1:
3plet�� thank you very much I will put up more captivating and enthusiastic content and I will keep your advice in mind. I appreciate your effort.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Aspirants 2020/2021 / ASUU Can’t Call Off Strike Now – NLC / See The List Of Universities That Have Resumed To Complete Their Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.