Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

#BBN:"I Didn't See Anything" - Esther Denies Seeing Gedoni And Khafi Having S*x - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBN:"I Didn't See Anything" - Esther Denies Seeing Gedoni And Khafi Having S*x (445 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBN:"I Didn't See Anything" - Esther Denies Seeing Gedoni And Khafi Having S*x by gistvicconnects: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

#BBNaija: "I Didn't See Anything" - Esther Denies Seeing Gedoni and Khafi Having S*x But Gossip

BBNaija housemate, Esther was seen gossiping with Diane and Mercy after she denied seeing Gedoni and Khafi having sex. Gistvic Reports.

Esther who was asked by Frodd if she saw Gedoni and Khafi last night but said no, was seen explaining vividly to Diane and Mercy the Duvet moment and how Khafi was moaning.

Diane said she also saw the moving blanket as Esther replied "Even if they do it, what naa happen".

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-didnt-see-anything-esther.html

1 Share

Re: #BBN:"I Didn't See Anything" - Esther Denies Seeing Gedoni And Khafi Having S*x by gistvicconnects: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #BBN:"I Didn't See Anything" - Esther Denies Seeing Gedoni And Khafi Having S*x by itspzpics(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2019
See dis ones

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid New Album Ft.davido,omawumi(audio Released) / Young Lady Reveals What Uber Driver Did To Her In Lagos. / Victor AD Goes Wild On Social Media, Blasts Hater For Stalking Him || See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.