Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Project Management For Diaspora Folks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Project Management For Diaspora Folks (600 Views)

Folks Living In The Uk...what To Invest In? / Fleet Management For UBER/BOLT / Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management For Diaspora Folks by honestpoju: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2019
I woke up to a call by 3:37am. Normally I wouldn't take this call because on a good day I'm not a fan of calls but I just took it with drowsy eyes until the young lady on the other end said in a calm voice "Josh I want to end it all, you got anything to say?"
I was unsettled and confused but I was calm in the fact that I know I've not played with anyone's daughter's feelings so I calmed her down and tried to find out what the problem was. She broke into tears and eventually opened up.She said she got my digits from a friend. She said she's 37 she's been taking care of her family since she graduated at 23. Her dad is blond and the mum a petty trader. But she worked so hard that she was able to turn the fortunes around for her family.She couldn't get married because she wanted to ensure her family was comfortable. Long story short, she's been abroad for the last 11years sending money to her mum to set things up here. In total, she's sent £1.43m and was hoping to come and meet mansions & conglomerates.
But she was shocked to discover her mum had left her father and brother and gone ahead to marry a young man who used jazz on her and has been collecting all the money she sends. The boy who has mansions has left the country for Malaysia and now the mother is back.She's back to the country and it's like starting all over again. The little money she came back with can't even settle the issues she met on ground. She says she's toed and just want to end it all. It took two hours of an online session to calm her down and get her to see that life doesn't end there. I literally cried talking to her because I understood where she was coming from.

Alot of people are hurting badly and really need help. Be wise in all your dealings.Your case may not be like this but in what ever situation you find yourself, find a trusted profesesisonal and talk to and don't give up on life.

I am trusted and tested to deliver all your dreams. So folks abroad, you have a project, business or what have you that needs execution. I am your go to guy

Suicide is not even an option.

You can either call or whatsapp me on +2348027569011

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What Face / Property For Sell @ogombo Abraham Adesanya / Delivery Truck Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.