Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Just Check This Out. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Check This Out. (1351 Views)

Just Check These Out Too. What Do U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Check This Out. by topeorekoy(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2007
HI,
JUST GOT INTRODUCED TO THIS SITE AND REGISTRED. I THINK I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYBODY ELSE.
nigersearch.net   referal code: AB8242
CHECK THE SITE OUT, U NEVER CAN TELL WHAT IS COMMING FOR U.

WHAT IS THE FULL DEAL?

We trust you will make lots of money when you combine this opportunity with our proven marketing system, so we request honesty for this service.

1.  We give you large quantity of vouchers as consignment (on credit) as soon as you indicate interest to start - No questions asked - No Reference requested - Yes totally on trust. So you can start a zero risk business from zero. We bear all the risks.

2.   Your phone  continuously rings starting from customers you referred from your profitmaster online marketing WebOffice. Yes! you are a preferred source of the cards because the cards are sold at the banks for  N1,000, but  you sell as low as N750. Your contact number advertised on your special website on Nigersearch recommended you.

3.  You make as much as N300 profit or more for each voucher sold on the first trip or consignment.

4.  Your  voucher consignment is increased by 100% each time it is entirely sold.

5.  Our system does all the marketing, you do only delivery and you keep all the profits.

6.  On your second consignment, you take twice the amounts of the first and second consignment, and you keep 70%  of  proceeds on third consignment. All that money? Yes! 70% of third consignment if you can make return before 22nd December 2006.

what are you waiting for for, time is lapsing out, scroll down and apply now!

WHO IS IT FOR?

Anyone between 21- 45 years of age, that can use the internet, has a mobile phone,  wants to make substantial profit on part time. No experience or other qualification is required except a WAEC result and a passport photograph.

WHAT IS IT?

We are taking radically proactive marketing steps to further expand our networks, and we want you to participate and reap substantial rewards as our seller representative in your area.

Currently, Nigersearch recharge voucher  is available only at Intercontinental Bank  Plc at N1,000 each, and is design for daily micro payments on Nigersearch for most of our products online. This includes Soulmates, Cashpoint, Jobvisas, PropertyPlus, SportsCash, NetRecruiter, Personality-Oracle, eGames, Ringtones downloads and more.

WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?

Our National expansion strategy lets you pickup recharge vouchers for resale without any down payments. You can be part of our success network expansion in you LGA or state,  as we setup presence in every part of Nigeria towards Xmas. With over 100 million Nigerians, now you can profit from this rapidly expanding market as, it is a rare opportunity for a second income source for you with no special qualification or money deposit requirement.  Walk up our pickup points and start profiting on vouchers and you get;

Recharge vouchers worth hundreds of thousands on credit

Make N300,000 or more in 30 days distributing vouchers

Keep sales proceeds of third consignment if you can hit targets.     

N1,000,000, iPods and Phones just for top sales performance

Free Profitmasters Most wanted Business EdgeCD and T-shirts
Re: Just Check This Out. by dapoodesol: 3:05pm On May 15, 2007
Tope orekoya,
How true is this and tell me more
Re: Just Check This Out. by segxy4ever(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2007
HI Tope howtrue is this ur info and is it not spamm
Re: Just Check This Out. by topeorekoy(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2007
check the site out urself and see what u can make of it. am trying it out myself. it was distributed to my friend on her c.d . am just looking myself
Re: Just Check This Out. by topeorekoy(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2007
@mentor,

i dont know whats up. i registered from here and so has many of my friends.
Re: Just Check This Out. by bolarine: 6:48pm On May 15, 2007
Am registered member of this marketing network. u can try out my link if it will work 4 you, ve started business already REFERER:AB8274
My name is wale; contact 4 more info; 08036271264
Re: Just Check This Out. by topeorekoy(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2007
@BOLARINE,
PLS HOW DO U UPGRADE UR MEMBERSHIP? HAVE U MADE MONEY FROM THE NETWORK?

PLS MAIL ME ON topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com or post it here
Re: Just Check This Out. by sirtemple(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2007
i have a nigersearch card.
have tried d registration process
is a bit difficult.

pls hw do i go about it.
send mail to: jerybuno@yahoo.com
or post on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Www.awsurveys.com/homemain.cfm?r / Zenith Bank Recruitment Process / Where Can I Write Ccna In Ph Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.