Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! (2836 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Christopher Akpotohwo 'Akpos London' Attacked By Cultist In Obiaruku (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by ano460: 3:10am On Dec 09, 2019
TheUnseenFela:

My guy even advise me to meet the school security report myself or go collect jazz just incase HIT start and I know no.
Can't you hear someone saying up up that they cultists in school which are not students are already being known by anticult securities, so your on your own...so you need to life smart.
Getting jazz are all in same line of the business.
Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by ano460: 3:13am On Dec 09, 2019
wizardus:

He has been careless from the beginning..show me your friends....you know the rest...
Pure you said it all.
And that's why his after help to correct his mistakes, we schooled without joining a single frat, me and my brother used to feed them with our foods, money, etc and one even wants to steal my Gold then, that's their life, saying rutting is allowed. But we had then as friends till today, but as just a friend till today...that's a smart living. Go to school to be wise, that's why Bible said, Education is your life...so Education will sustain your life

1 Like

Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by ano460: 3:18am On Dec 09, 2019
visijo:
collect jazz?? Bad advice, collecting jazz is the same as blending na, oh the aspect of reporting to school authorities will do you more harm than good, no security in Nigerian campuses.
You then can see the kind of closed friends he already had off from even the cultists...very bad for you because one day they will help you to dig your early grave for you
Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by ano460: 3:23am On Dec 09, 2019
dederocs:
Join a church, and start carrying Bible to preach around...make sure they see you do this, they will stop hailing you like that.

Confirm, you said it all cos bible said and so it is till date that Light and Darkness can never ever stay together as Light will always and everytime overshadows the Darkness. Ie Day and Night are purely can't live together.
Friend belong to the Light, so you can see your path through.
Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by ceejay80s(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Park out
Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by Golden1982(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2019
tell them that u are a not a cultists whenever they call u fine boy and park away from that lodge immediately
Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by cocolacec(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
TheUnseenFela:
Hello Nairalanders, I just created this moniker to seek advice from those with experience in the house, please forgive my grammatical errors and long story.

I am currently a university student tight guy recently joined the Klansmen konfraternity because he heard I was a sea lord, which was never correct because someone only called me fine boy and everybody in my level who were cultist started taking me as a sea lord recently the lodge where I stay off campus I didn't know it was the Aiyes that occupied the lodge and ever since then they have been disturbing me of recent from asking me to bam to telling me if dey hear I join another frat they would personally kill me. At the same time one of the guys that stays in my street keeps telling me Eiye go fit me, because I get tight coordination, and each time this my level mate who are cultist see me they start shouting Alora, Fine Boy, Ban boy in front of other kushmen.

Please I would like to find out
how do I clear the air that I am nothing because if HIT is to start I may pay for what I don't even have an idea about and how do I deal with the ones currently wanting me join especially the Aiyes, because they are making my life in school uncomfortable at the moment.
@saynotocutism, @enthronedbygod

Take a military man to your school to warn those cult boys and get an undertaking signed,
Re: Help my life is under threat by Cultist!!! by Obiaksnews: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Pack your load, go and look for someone to start squatting with inside the school hostel, that way i think they will take their attention off you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Takes Life And That Of Her Baby In Bomadi(graphic Photo) / 20 Year Old Boy Killed By Police Task Force For Reporting #endsars / The True Definition Of Benefit Boys (ICYDK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.