Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria (21574 Views)

El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
when will the friendly match between this two terrorist group {Sunni vs shites} stop?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by TheAngry1: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
This man needs psychiatric help. He enjoyed the attention his detention brought to him.
He also enjoyed the protests, and how they made him seem larger than life.
He is a wicked murderer. People died for his freedom, yet he has thrown it away.

May he rot in prison. If he dies in kirikiri, nothing will happen. What can be bigger than the Boko mess we are currently in?

We will crush em. The bigger they come, the bigger their fall.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Ibile77(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmmm. A well planned and orchestrated plot is foiled. What a pity? Oga Zakzaky try another formula.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by SilasNwude: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Great. Hope he is now fit to return to where he came out from.

DSS should action his logistics back to base.
[/s]
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by vanunu: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
asfrank:
This Man wants presidential treatment? I don't get it. He and his followers should better stay quiet, the fault is not that of FG again, it's his ego.

So it was the fault of the govt before.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Buhari
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmm,he and his wife have serious health challenges in Nigeria but acting funny in India .
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by picoba(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
We thank God for journey mercy. Welcome to your Father's land.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by ogbosike: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
FG should find away to stop this tragedy that is looming.. If anything should happen to this man, this blood sucking fellows will do things unimaginable. But thank God am not in north.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Paulo3ree(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
martowskin1:
If this man or his wife die....

The thing no go funny o, bokoharam still dey one conner,.

We still dey struggle...... Buhari we use God beg u, no add another problem join the one when dey ground....

This ones making noise on NL ...... Na only keyboard una noise end

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
His plan did not materialize

2 Likes

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by hush15: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Muttee:
Leader of the proscribed Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, and his wife, Zeenat, have returned to Nigeria from India. They arrived aboard an Ethiopian Airlines by exactly 12noon at the Nnamdi Azikwr International Airport.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/just-in-el-zakzaky-wife-arrive-in-nigeriaa.html

How can a man who pays his own medical bills not see the doctored he paid for. their job is clear, make sure the guy is monitored. They dont have any right to choose his doctor else why didnt they import the doctor all these while?

why are nigerians so hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by israelmao(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's left for them.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by NYSCempower: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anyways;

Subscribe to the services of safeopportunities.world to earn 100k or more from the bookies when you follow their Accurate Predictions and Sport Trading Strategies.

Follow the thread link below to get started and contact them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5336401/safe-opportunities-world-sport-trading

You'll be glad you did.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Tyche(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
EggSauce:
If The igbos supporting this man knows the kind of atrocities this man has been committing against his fellow kinsmen in zaria, kaduna state for decades ehn hmmm...

He has form his own government... Tell me which country Will stand watch such thing happen.... Forget this dere kind face they're showing the media .

Igbos kill you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

People like you just say things because it doesn't affect them. I'm neither a Muslim, a Shiite or Hausa, but every man deserves equal treatment.

If your father had lost 3 sons on one day, and was shot, and after three years, they're taking him for treatment, you be clapping for the person.

Stop wickedness before you start preaching.
Hummm you said it well but it is not a wickedness to against Terrorist .If your family was among the police officers doing his legitimate job killed by his people .will you say shiirt or whatever you call him has his own human right ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Drake2021: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
asfrank:
This Man wants presidential treatment? I don't get it. He and his followers should better stay quiet, the fault is not that of FG again, it's his ego.

Look the so called illness is not as serious as he has been crying and made it. He thought he could from India escape to Iran in order to distabilize Nigeria from there. But Nigeria Govt move one step ahead of him and Tehran.
So he has to beat a retreat to Nigeria.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by middlebelter(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Felixalex:
These people funny sha, so true true this man stubborn?

Well who knows, his reasons for refusing treatment might be justifiable, i don't trust governments when they actually want to Bleep u up

You have right to your own opinion. You care so much about this man not putting into consideration the people and families his action has caused grief directly and indirectly.

Now that he's back to Nigeria, he should be satisfied with medical treatment here.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by AuroraB(f): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
EggSauce:
If The igbos supporting this man knows the kind of atrocities this man has been committing against his fellow kinsmen in zaria, kaduna state for decades ehn hmmm...

He has form his own government... Tell me which country Will stand watch such thing happen.... Forget this dere kind face they're showing the media .
Must bring Igbos gburu gi na uwa gi mbu chekwa gi na uwa gi ozo into this to score some cheap points.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by WilyWily: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerians are afraid El-Zalzaky is back, this man is very smart, he made the right decision.
This is best time for his followers and members of IMN,
Buhari and followers of Sunni Wahabi Islam want to destroy Shias, returning back of El -Zalzaky is a wise decision.
Buhari and.his fellow Sunnis want to kill El-Zalzaky slowly using India Doctors
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
This tells me one thing, Nigerian VIP detention is better than that of India. India na ras county o.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by balraf(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
martowskin1:

We still dey struggle...... Buhari we use God beg u, no add another problem join the one when dey ground....

funny but true

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Guestlander: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
He acts like someone who wouldn't mind to block the path of the Chief of Army Staff.

David Koresh of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by balraf(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
martowskin1:

funny but true

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Efuaye(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
What's Next?
Back to detention or to continue his treatment in Kaduna?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by LastSurvivor11: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
EggSauce:

Has he committed more atrocities than Fulani heardsmen or boko haram that are getting outta jail and integrating into society by the dullard
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by bikefab(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Another waste of taxpayers money...this drama just entered scene 2.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by newconnectng: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
I'm really curious to see how this pans out.

Click to read, How to start dropshipping business in Nigeria
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Felixalex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
middlebelter:

You have right to your own opinion. You care so much about this man not putting into consideration the people and families his action has caused grief directly and indirectly.

Now that he's back to Nigeria, he should be satisfied with medical treatment here.

Bros what are u misunderstanding here?

I said naso d man stubborn reach? Cus i have stories about him being a troublemaker..

Then i said i wouldn't really knw if his actions running back to Nigeria is justifiable. So how am i caring so much about him?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
I love Nigeria, enough drama without light.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by frozen70(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
EggSauce:

Are any of his grandparents from the ibo tribe ❓

Pls leave the ibos out of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response / Explosion Hits Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.