Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Hazard Suffers Injury Blow To Delay Real Madrid Debut And Leave Door Open For Ba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Suffers Injury Blow To Delay Real Madrid Debut And Leave Door Open For Ba (207 Views)

Luis Suarez Scores Twice And Assists On Atletico Madrid Debut / Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Chidinma Okeke Celebrates Madrid’s Debut Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Suffers Injury Blow To Delay Real Madrid Debut And Leave Door Open For Ba by smithes: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
The Belgian forward is nursing a thigh complaint, with Zinedine Zidane seemingly set to be forced into fielding other options against Celta Vigo
Eden Hazard has picked up an untimely thigh injury, with the Belgian set to see his competitive debut for Real Madrid delayed.

The Blancos are set to open their 2019-20 La Liga campaign away at Celta Vigo on Saturday.

Hazard, fresh from a €100 million (£88m/$112m) transfer to the Santiago Bernabeu from Chelsea, would have been hoping to figure prominently in that fixture.

He is, however, set to be restricted to a spectator role after suffering an unfortunate knock.

Real have confirmed that the 28-year-old is facing up to a spell on the sidelines.

A statement on the club’s official website read: “After the tests carried out after training today by the Real Madrid Medical Services, our player Eden Hazard has been diagnosed with a lesion in the anterior rectus of the left thigh.”

It is understood that Hazard will be ruled out for between three and four weeks.

More to follow…

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/hazard-suffers-injury-blow-to-delay-real-madrid-debut-and/1bhmlsbybb4o213ly7k1t38ddb

(1) (Reply)

Fans Hack President's Twitter After Winless Run / I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I’m 40 Or 41 – Ronaldo / PAY AFTER, I Made Big Cash, Check It Out Guys, You Can Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.