Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Was Given A Code In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Given A Code In The Dream (845 Views)

Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given A Code In The Dream by thatsincerechic(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Pls I need your advice or interpretation. I'm in a fix right now, very confused about what to do about this.
Last night, say around past midnight, I had a dream where a woman was calling out a code to me, I kept repeating the code after her.
The Woman woman in the dream said "Bank code ****"
Pls note, the rest of the code is deliberately ommited for security reasons.
I woke up repeating this code and immediately made for my phone and quickly saved it on note and went back to sleep.

Actually, this is not the first time it's happening to me and when I wake up, I always forget parts of the codes. How I managed to recall this code ,find the strength to get up from my sleep, save the code on my phone is beyond me.
My question is has anyone experienced this?
I have a feeling this might mean something really important, can't seem to get my mind off it. I keep staring at the code every hour to see if I can decode it, but no way.
Help me!
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by Sundrus: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tell me the code angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by thatsincerechic(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's actually "bank note **** "
The rest of the code is in letters , 6 letters precisely.
Any idea what this could mean?
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by bluebay(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
My brother , na Baba Ijebu Lotto code . Play it and win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's just a dream.
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by thatsincerechic(f): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
bluebay:
My brother , na Baba Ijebu Lotto code . Play it and win
It's in letters, how can I play it
By the way, I'm not a guy.
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by thatsincerechic(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
thesicilian:
It's just a dream.
Truth is, I didn't think about code. I'm curious, why the dream about a code. I have a feeling it's not just a dream, because my dreams come to pass
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by bluebay(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
thatsincerechic:

It's in letters, how can I play it
By the way, I'm not a guy.
Oh sorry. Bring the number let’s work together .
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
thatsincerechic:

Truth is, I didn't think about code. I'm curious, why the dream about a code. I have a feeling it's not just a dream, because my dreams come to pass
bank code? What's the code. You will need to decipher what the code stands for, it possible it might be a means to your acquiring wealth.
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
I had a dream were some gave me 50million dollars. I still dey wait.
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
LordReed:
I had a dream were some gave me 50million dollars. I still dey wait.

THERE'S NOTHING AS STRONG AS "FALSE" BELIEFS.

I WONDER HOW MANY CENTURIES IT'LL TAKE FOR THESE FOLKS TO REALIZE THAT DREAMS ARE DREAMS, REALITY IS REALITY.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by thatsincerechic(f): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tosinex:
bank code? What's the code. You will need to decipher what the code stands for, it possible it might be a means to your acquiring wealth.
The code is 5 letters. Someone said its not a betting code cos they also have numbers included
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by finalboss(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy grin grin code grin grin
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatsincerechic:

The code is 5 letters. Someone said its not a betting code cos they also have numbers included
okay, do you mind sharing the code.
Re: I Was Given A Code In The Dream by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatsincerechic:

Ask the one who gave you the code to interpret it for you if there is any meaning to it and I believe He would.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.