Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job (738 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / 10 Holy Spirit's Inspired Utterances Of Wisdom About Suffering . / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by LoyalBlood(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2020
"Why me?" Almost everyone asks this question when terrible suffering strikes. Lack of food, sickness, no work; each of these raises intense questions about why God allows pain. Over the centuries, suffering Christians have gained help and comfort from studying the book of Job. The book give no compact theory of why good people suffer. Nevertheless, the following insights into the problem of suffering do come out of the book of Job.

PRINCIPLES FROM JOB
1. Some suffering is caused by Satan: The book of Job chapter 1 and 2 make the important distinction that God did not cause Job's problems. He allowed them, but Satan actually caused the pain.

2. God is all-powerful and good: Nowhere does the book of Job suggest that God lacks power or goodness. Some people say that God is weak and powerless to prevent human suffering. Others, called deists, assumes he runs the world at a distance, without personal involvement. But in Job, God's power is never questioned; only his fairness. And in his final summation speech, God used splendid illustrations from nature to prove his power.

3. Suffering doesn't always come as a result of sin: The Bible support the general principle that "a mam reaps what he sows," even in this life (Psalms 1:3; 37:25). But other people have no right to apply that general principle to a particular person. Job's friends tried with all their persuasive power. However, when God rendered the final verdict, he said simply, "You have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has" (Job 42:7). The Old Testament include other examples of people who suffered through no fault of their own, such as Abel (Genesis 4) and Uriah (2 Samuel 11). And Jesus spoke out against the notion that suffering implies sin (see. John 9:1-5 and Luke 13:1-5).

4. God reward and punish fairly in a final judgment after death: Job's friends, along with most Old Testament folk, did not have a clearly formed belief in an afterlife. Therefore, they expected that God's fairness, his approval or disapproval of people have to be shown in this life.

6. God does not condemned doubt and despair: God did not condemn Job's anguished responses, but He condemn only his ignorance. Job did not take his pain meekly; he cried out in anguish to God. His strong remarks scandalized his friends, but not God (see, for example in Job 15:1-16). Ironically, despite his bitter speeches, Job earned God's praise, while his pious friends were soundly rebuked.

6. No one person has all the facts about suffering: Neither Job nor his friends had enough facts. Job concluded God was unfair, treating him like an enemy. His friends maintained that God opposed Job because of his sin. All of them later learned that they had been viewing the situation from a limited perspective, blind to the real struggle being waged in heaven.

7. God is never totally silent: Elihu made that point convincingly, reminding Job of dreams, visions, past blessings, even the daily works of God in nature (Job 33). God also appealed to nature as giving evidence of his wisdom and power. Although He may seem silent, some evident of Him can be found. One contemporary author expressed that truth this way, "Remember in darkness what have learned in the light."

#SundayInsight

Culled from: The Devotional Bible Study (New Living Translation).

1 Like

Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Job does not teach that some suffering is caused by Satan. That is wrong because Job himself corrected his friends, and rightly so, in Job 12, that it was God that was responsible for his suffering. Something that God does not in anyway deny when He finally confronts Job in later chapters of the book of Job.

2 Likes

Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Job does not teach that some suffering is caused by Satan. That is wrong because Job himself corrected his friends, and rightly so, in Job 12, that it was God that was responsible for his suffering. Something that God does not in anyway deny when He finally confronts Job in later chapters of the book of Job.

In Job's case, not anywhere else.

Secondly, not caused by God, for it was Satan who asked God, to allow him hotly deal with Job because God was So Happy with Job that He told Satan by using Job, "you see yourself? And do you see what you should have been? Shame on you"

Hence, Satan's challenge that Job must fall like him if God allows him, which God said "he won't fall, try and see whether he would fall like you".

And you all know the end of the story, Job didn't fall and God Won!

1 Like

Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 5:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

In Job's case, not anywhere else.

Secondly, not caused by God, for it was Satan who asked God, to allow him hotly deal with Job because God was So Happy with Job that He told Satan by using Job, "you see yourself? And do you see what you should have been? Shame on you"
No, God initiated the conversation about Job and led Satan into testing Job.

Dtruthspeaker:

Hence, Satan's challenge that Job must fall like him if God allows him, which God said "he won't fall, try and see whether he would fall like you".

And you all know the end of the story, Job didn't fall and God Won!
God already knew Job would not fall. Job, who was not privy to the conversation God had with Satan, made a very profound statement that most who claim to worship God keep themselves blind to and that is the fact that nothing happens without God's permission and Power.

ALL Power, including the power that works against you either through Satan or any other means that may exist, comes from God and God alone. Satan, demons, death, illness, demons, evil men, good men etc. Cannot do anything to any of God's creations without God's explicit permission. Nothing is without His permission.

God is the source of All Power -whether used for good or for evil and He alone can permit anything to happen to His every creation. He Controls it all! He is absolute in His control of all power.
That is what Job reiterates in Job 12, which i believe many so-called Christians ought to read and know by heart.

God reiterates the fact of His absolute control over it all in His eventual response to Job's request that He reveal his faults to him, Job, in Job 40.

1 Like

Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2020

3. Suffering doesn't always come as a result of sin: The Bible support the general principle that "a mam reaps what he sows," even in this life (Psalms 1:3; 37:25). But other people have no right to apply that general principle to a particular person. Job's friends tried with all their persuasive power. However, when God rendered the final verdict, he said simply, "You have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has" (Job 42:7). The Old Testament include other examples of people who suffered through no fault of their own, such as Abel (Genesis 4) and Uriah (2 Samuel 11). And Jesus spoke out against the notion that suffering implies sin (see. John 9:1-5 and Luke 13:1-5).

This point cannot be overstated, as there are still many in Christiandom who like Job's friends, assume suffering is a result of sin. And the frustration created has in turn caused many to turn ti blame witches, enemies, demons, spirits, even Satan for the misery that troubles them.
Rather than continuing patiently in obedience and prayer, many turn to seeking out spiritual and all sorts of solutions, some offered in the name of God even, only to be drawn further away from God and deeper into idolatry.

What we can learn from Job is to recognize the place of God in all and everything that happens to us, good or bad, and learn the all other sources apart from God are nothing but distractions and nothing but that.

Had Job been distracted by thr lies told by his friends and the idea that satan or demons were possibly involved, God would not have responded to Him, Job, in the end.
If Job had decided to turn his focus to lesser powers as is the way with many today, God would have let Him stew in it. But because Job was resolved and focused on God as the source of all good and all suffering in His life, God was moved to answer him. He had to honor His word that He would answer when called upon(not as an afterthought).

2 Likes

Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

No, God initiated the conversation about Job and led Satan into testing Job.

The question here then is why? And what was going on between them? For we know that God Does Not Speak for Nothing.

Kobojunkie:

God already knew Job would not fall.

Hence, the Reason He Was Happy and Even Boastful with Job! To which we do not have any other record, of any other human being who God Took up as His Champion, even against Satan.

Therefore, Job holds the World Record of Being God's Champion!!

Kobojunkie:

Job, who was not privy to the conversation God had with Satan, made a very profound statement that most who claim to worship God keep themselves blind to and that is the fact that nothing happens without God's permission and Power.

ALL Power, including the power that works against you either through Satan or any other means that may exist, comes from God and God alone. Satan, demons, death, illness, demons, evil men, good men etc. Cannot do anything to any of God's creations without God's explicit permission. Nothing is without His permission.

God is the source of All Power -whether used for good or for evil and He alone can permit anything to happen to His every creation. He Controls it all! He is absolute in His control of all power.
That is what Job reiterates in Job 12, which i believe many so-called Christians ought to read and know by heart.

God reiterates the fact of His absolute control over it all in His eventual response to Job's request that He reveal his faults to him, Job, in Job 40.

We are not blind to it, it is rather because we see it and verily Understand It.

Which I can explain thus: Mr Toyoda has created the Camry. He tested and retested it and found it that it Even Performed Beyond his Expectation, as he Verily Wanted and Expected.

Then he sent the cars out and watched them perform. And oh they performed very well, so much so that he declared them Very Good and indeed, they were!!!

After long use, the cars are now reporting problems, that other things which he created like water, pebbles, sun, rain have caused problems to it, is it out of the ordinary to take those cars in for repairs? And shall he not see to it that those other creations should not affect the Camry if he deems it necessary?

So also it is with the Lord, our God. Yes, our Lord God made All Things and Yes they are Always-always in His Mighty Hand. He has however Deemed it Fit that if anything is broken, it Should Come for Repairs, if it's dirty, it should be Washed, faded, get a new paint, damaged, get a replacement.

All these are the Wills of the Most Powerful and He Deems it Fit that He would not Alter any of His Creation simply because Another Creation is complaining about the Disturbance of Another Creation or is uncomfortable about it.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The question here then is why? And what was going on between them? For we know that God Does Not Speak for Nothing.
God is God over all of His creations, including Satan. He does not need anyone's permission to do whatever He wants to do. It's as simple as that.
Dtruthspeaker:

Hence, the Reason He Was Happy and Even Boastful with Job! To which we do not have any other record, of any other human being who God Took up as His Champion, even against Satan.

Therefore, Job holds the World Record of Being God's Champion!!
God's foreknowledge did not stop God from going ahead to test Job anyways. You have to understand that this was in no way a competition between God and Satan as some would like to assume.

The idea that God fights Satan at every corner is a myth created in the minds of those who not pay close attention to who God says over and over, that He is. Even the power that Satan uses against man(since Satan is actually in charge of testing man and man only) comes from God Himself.

God intended to test Job and He sent His quality control man, Satan, to handle the testing. That is it.

Dtruthspeaker:

We are not blind to it, it is rather because we see it and verily Understand It.
i have serious doubts of this.
Dtruthspeaker:

Which I can explain thus: Mr Toyoda has created the Camry. He tested and retested it and found it that it Even Performed Beyond his Expectation, as he Verily Wanted and Expected.

Then he sent the cars out and watched them perform. And oh they performed very well, so much so that he declared them Very Good and indeed, they were!!!

After long use, the cars are now reporting problems, that other things which he created like water, pebbles, sun, rain have caused problems to it, is it out of the ordinary to take those cars in for repairs? And shall he not see to it that those other creations should not affect the Camry if he deems it necessary?

So also it is with the Lord, our God. Yes, our Lord God made All Things and Yes they are Always-always in His Mighty Hand. He has however Deemed it Fit that if anything is broken, it Should Come for Repairs, if it's dirty, it should be Washed, faded, get a new paint, damaged, get a replacement.
This analogy confirms my doubts.

We are not dealing with a God who runs into unforeseen circumstances or anything of that sort.

We are dealing with an entity who knows the end from the beginning, created it all --car maker, time, car, road, dust -- everything.. He orders and controls everything.
He is the exact same God standing at the beginning of time and in the same instant at the very end of time, and every moment in between.

Dtruthspeaker:

All these are the Wills of the Most Powerful and He Deems it Fit that He would not Alter any of His Creation simply because Another Creation is complaining about the Disturbance of Another Creation.
He is God, He has seen and known it all from before it happened. He can alter any of His creations at any point in time because He makes the rules for Himself... no one else does.

Chapter 40 of the book of Job is God speaking of just a minute tip of His magnificence. He is God ...God... God and until we understand what thay means, we will keep lying to ourselves like Job's friends did.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

God is God over all of His creations, including Satan. He does not need anyone's permission to do whatever He wants to do. It's as simple as that.

God's foreknowledge did not stop God from going ahead to test Job anyways. You have to understand that this was in no way a competition between God and Satan as some would like to assume.

The idea that God fights Satan at every corner is a myth created in the minds of those who not pay close attention to who God says over and over, that He is. Even the power that Satan uses against man(since Satan is actually in charge of testing man and man only) comes from God Himself.

God intended to test Job and He sent His quality control man, Satan, to handle the testing. That is it.

We are not dealing with a God who runs into unforeseen circumstances or anything of that sort.

We are dealing with an entity who knows the end from the beginning, created it all --car maker, time, car, road, dust -- everything.. He orders and controls everything.
He is the exact same God standing at the beginning of time and in the same instant at the very end of time, and every moment in between.

He is God, He has seen and known it all from before it happened. He can alter any of His creations at any point in time because He makes the rules for Himself... no one else does.

Chapter 40 of the book of Job is God speaking of just a minute tip of His magnificence. He is God ...God... God and until we understand what thay means, we will keep lying to ourselves like Job's friends did.

What happened nairaland, I submitted my answers and it is not here, you mean I have to do it all over again?

This is very weakening, but I'll try
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

God's foreknowledge did not stop God from going ahead to test Job anyways.

You say he was testing Job even in the light of God's Clear words when He said "have you seen my servant Job...?"

Is God afraid of Job that He should test him behind his back?

When God was testing a person were we not clearly told? And did He not do it in their face?

You know the truth of the Answers to these queries!

Kobojunkie:

You have to understand that this was in no way a competition between God and Satan as some would like to assume.

I Verily Stand on and Most Confidently Stand on what I said earlier and more. In that it was more than a competition. It was a Complete Humiliation, A Devastating Defeat And A Great Show of the Powerlessness of Satan, even where he was Given A Clear Advantage.

I Do Stand on it.

You have only said that it is not correct, neither have you shown why it is not correct nor have you given your what you know to be the correct one for us to of course examine and test it.

And of course, if it stands, we would thank you for it and gladly take it.

After all, the correction would be for our own Good.

Kobojunkie:

I never said so, and will never say so, for I have seen that Satan is even less than me and if He can't even get past me, he is certainly not a bother to the the Most High!

So I never said that neither do I even think it.

Kobojunkie:

I do not understand, are you saying that this is your own Stand, that Satan is God's "Quality control man"? Or are you saying that this is my stand?

For if you say this my stand, I clearly object and reject it and state that my stand is clearly expressed above. I hold no such opinions.

But, do confirm if that is your own Stand, then I would respond to you, for it is from you I first, heard it.

Kobojunkie:

This is another issue you are raising. Let us first resolve the first issue and then we can proceed to this issue.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
You say he was testing Job even in the light of God's Clear words when He said "have you seen my servant Job...?"
That is what God said to Satan... It does not change what happened. Was God doing it to make Job suffer? I choose to say God tested Job because I suspect that after that experience, Job probably came out less paranoid than He was going in.
Dtruthspeaker:
Is God afraid of Job that He should test him behind his back?
Are you given exams out of fear of some kind? No. Tests/Suffering tends to make us stronger, preparing us for what is to come
Dtruthspeaker:
When God was testing a person were we not clearly told? And did He not do it in their face?
All the times I have been tested, God never told me beforehand and He never showed Himself to say, "Hey! Test time!. How did I figure out I was being tested at the time? I was not sure, but I remember thinking as an atheist just getting to know God then, "I probably need to respond to this circumstance the way the God of the Bible stipulated that I ought to just in case He set this up because there is no way in hell that it is just a coincidence that I happen to know exactly what God of the Bible would want me to do in this case."
Dtruthspeaker:
You know the truth of the Answers to these queries!
I do, and I explained already.
Dtruthspeaker:
I Verily Stand on and Most Confidently Stand on what I said earlier and more. In that it was more than a competition. It was a Complete Humiliation, A Devastating Defeat And A Great Show of the Powerlessness of Satan, even where he was Given A Clear Advantage. I Do Stand on it.
There was no competition at all. It was a Master(God) sending out His servant(Satan)to do work for Him
Dtruthspeaker:
You have only said that it is not correct, neither have you shown why it is not correct nor have you given your what you know to be the correct one for us to of course examine and test it.
And of course, if it stands, we would thank you for it and gladly take it. After all, the correction would be for our own Good.
The Book of Job is not the only time we have seen God linked in some way to evil, and it is my belief that God through Satan directs that which we consider Evil in this world. After all, God is the source of all good and all evil.

Other examples of God manipulating evil in order to have His will accomplished are seen in the story of Saul(1 Samuel 16) and also in David's story(2 Samuel 24)

1 Samuel 16 vs 14-23
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. The Lord’s Spirit left Saul. Then the Lord sent an evil spirit to Saul that caused him much trouble.
15. Saul’s servants said to him, “An evil spirit from God is bothering you.
16. Give us the command and we will look for someone who can play the harp. If the evil spirit from God comes on you, this person will play music for you. Then you will feel better.”
17. So Saul said to his servants, “Find someone who plays music well and bring him to me.”
18. One of the servants said, “There is a man named Jesse living in Bethlehem. I saw Jesse’s son. He knows how to play the harp. He is also a brave man and fights well. He is smart and handsome, and the Lord is with him.”
19. So Saul sent messengers to Jesse. They told Jesse, “You have a son named David. He takes care of your sheep. Send him to me.”
20. So Jesse got some things as a gift for Saul. Jesse got a donkey, some bread and a leather bag full of wine, and a young goat. He gave them to David and sent him to Saul.
21. So David went to Saul and stood in front of him. Saul loved David very much. David became the helper who carried Saul’s weapons.
22. Saul sent a message to Jesse. “Let David stay and serve me. I like him very much.”
23. Any time the evil spirit from God came on Saul, David would take his harp and play it. The evil spirit would leave Saul and he would begin to feel better..
See, God sent an evil spirit to Saul.
Dtruthspeaker:
I never said so, and will never say so, for I have seen that Satan is even less than me and if He can't even get past me, he is certainly not a bother to the the Most High! So I never said that neither do I even think it.
WOW! Is Satan really less than a man? I very much doubt that. At least one of Jesus's disciples does too.

Jude 1 vs 8-9
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. It is the same way with these people who have entered your group. They are guided by dreams. They make themselves dirty with sin. They reject God’s authority and say bad things against the glorious ones.
9. Not even the archangel Michael did this. Michael argued with the devil about who would have the body of Moses. But Michael did not dare to condemn even the devil for his false accusations. Instead, Michael said, “The Lord punish you!”lives don’t rub off on you.
According to Jude, Man does not have the authority to directly rebuke Satan; even the Angels do not, and they are above men. Jude suggests that Satan is a celestial being(a glorious being). In the book of Job, Satan appears with God along with the Sons of God. What Jude says stands in agreement with every other reference made to this in the Bible. So how can Satan be less than you when you don't even have the authority to rebuke him?
Dtruthspeaker:
I do not understand, are you saying that this is your own Stand, that Satan is God's "Quality control man"? Or are you saying that this is my stand?
For if you say this my stand, I clearly object and reject it and state that my stand is clearly expressed above. I hold no such opinions.
But, do confirm if that is your own Stand, then I would respond to you, for it is from you I first, heard it.
That is what I believe to be the case. The adversary is used by God in almost every case mentioned when testing His own. Paul, Saul, David, Job, Jesus... etc. It seems Satan is the go-to guy as far as testing is concerned aka. human-quality control entity. The story of Job seems to lead us to believe that Satan does not just pop out to test us. It is planned.
Dtruthspeaker:
This is another issue you are raising. Let us first resolve the first issue and then we can proceed to this issue.
OK
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is what God said to Satan... It does not change what happened. Was God doing it to make Job suffer?I choose to say God tested Job because I suspect that after that experience, Job probably came out less paranoid than He was going in

Suffer? You do know that Suffering is a bad thing? Therefore, shall He who is Good, Do bad?
Never! Check all through the Bible, not once has God thought of Doing One Single Bad thing, not to talk of even setting it in motion!

This is One God's Own Law and check it out, He either does a Good Thing or He stays silent and Do Nothing. That is why it is written "my thoughts (or thinking in Nigerian English) for you are for Good and not for bad, wicked or even evil".

Therefore, what was the Good that He was doing in this case? I see a Happy Father, showing of his child who has done well, like I do to my children, using those very words without and I was not aware that, that was what God did to Job!

Kobojunkie:

Are you given exams out of fear of some kind? No. Tests/Suffering tends to make us stronger, preparing us for what is to come.

Not in Job's case, for we are Always Expressly told when God was Testing an individual.

Kobojunkie:

All the times I have been tested, God never told me beforehand and He never showed Himself to say, "Hey! Test time!. How did I figure out I was being tested at the time? I was not sure, but I remember thinking as an atheist just getting to know God then, "I probably need to respond to this circumstance the way the God of the Bible stipulated that I ought to just in case He set this up because there is no way in hell that it is just a coincidence that I happen to know exactly what God of the Bible would want me to do in this case."

That is the Beauty of Understanding, for you, It Was Your Test and happy you should becheesy

For when God Answers Your Call, He Visits You and and after the Sweetness of His Visits and Some Lessons Learnt, Then Comes an Exam/Test.

Very Annoying, those Pastors did not warn me of this so that I would have prepared well or at least, I would have been prepared by expectation, but oh no! I was Tossed and Tossed and Tossed, of Course, failing all the way, for I did not know, until I got it Right, and I did not even know, all I knew was that I just tried responding in different ways, such that, it was because it stopped immediately after my last response and that I observed all Stopped after my last response, that was when I went to enquire what I did correctly and why it was correct. I Also enquired why my earlier responses were wrong.

And when I resolved it, oh what feeling? What joy and lifting Overwhelmed me.

Then He Visited again and after the Sweetness, yet again another test and another tossing but when I noticed it again, I used the lessons learnt at the first and I won the second test.

Then came the third tests and I applied the lessons learnt at the first, Now they did not work, so here I go tossing and turning again.

And this is how the story went Until I Reached this Sweet Place That I Am, and I have not received a test since last year or two, But it has been sweet All Along.

As you rightly said, I grew much much stronger, much more Knowings called knowledge. I am Overflowing with Confidence and Fear is Dead and what everyone is pursuing by being a Christian, Abraham's Blessings, I have entered into it, I Always, I Repeat Always Prosper in All My Work, That is Private Legal Practice, With Ease, No Stress but Fun and Play All the way, The Lord Answers my Prayers and He Deals with everyone who wickedly and wrongfully challenges me and I stay quiet because I know that my Nigerian people are foolishly wicked, lest God Whips them with Hot Whippings for my sake, Exactly as it is written.

And this is the place of Complete Salvation of the Lord, Fear, hell and Death is Abolished, that is why I can talk about them all they long for they have been far removed from me.

Warning! It also means when you do wrong, God Himself will deal with you as He did Moses and the Young Prophet who was ripped by the lion, So, if you want to continue safely and sweetly, You Must, I Repeat, You Must Do Well Always, which is why I am Most Greatful to the Lord on High, that I am a Lawyer, for I see, All Creation Are Lesser and Always have Laws Over Them.

Hence the Highest Proof of God is Law!

And when I am not Certain About Anything, I Look to the Laws, For Where It Is Written!

That is One Of The Gifts, that the Lord God dropped for us, "it is written!"

Kobojunkie:

I do, and I explained already.
There was no competition at all. It was a Master(God) sending out His servant(Satan)to do work for Him
The Book of Job is not the only time we have seen God linked in some way to evil, and it is my belief that God through Satan directs that which we consider Evil in this world. After all, God is the source of all good and all evil.

I have answered you that this is not true and proven it to you and ye are not able to rebut it, while I have in Truth demolished your claim.

This is Understanding of your confusion, God Created Everything, Yes, Good and Evil, Yes, why Because, He is the God of Balance, I Call Him Mr Balance.

Under His System, All of them work together with No issues, and it is Easier and Sweeter too. That is what He is Showing us and Exactly what we see.

Do you not see that Most men have both a left and right hand? No Problems, but do you not see some have Either Only left or Only Right hand? Awkward, Imbalance!

A scissors with one half will not be a scissors not to even talk about it being imbalance.

Therefore, In His Great wisdom and Balance, Good and Evil Must Exist, to which we are clearly told that "He made Evil for the day of Evil' which means evil is to eat all evil like Antivirus, hence, AntiEvil

Good will not touch evil only evil can swallow evil, But Good Will Destroy Evil without even touching it. Yeah grin that's how Powerful Good Is.

And this is Another Understanding, So God being Good, in that we, Lesser things and His Creation Are Thankful that He Chose to Be Good. Who Shall Resist Him or Overcome Him, if he was Not Good, not to talk of even being wicked, or just Level, Not Good ? I shudder! Shake, shake, shake.

Imagine Satan being in Charge over us, Job's Story definitely shows you what he shall do.

So I am very thankful that He Has Chosen and Set His Settings (As Written "He has set Himself"wink to do Only Good, which I have come to see that it is Good and I like Good, therefore I am thankful that He is Good and Gives Only Good, Which I Love very very much!

This is another teaching that Pastors ought to have taught Continually until people understand. For this Understanding is A CORE UNDERSTANDING which helps everyone to Come to the Complete Understanding of All of God's Ways and Walk Rightly in Them or even Run with It!

Kobojunkie:

Other examples of God manipulating evil in order to have His will accomplished are seen in the story of Saul(1 Samuel 16) and also in David's story(2 Samuel 24)

See, God sent an evil spirit to Saul.

grin Nothing Wrong here! That is what it means to Be a God, He Commands, they Obey, Straightway!

All Things are His Servants and Employees and Because He is Good, He has permitted them to be free to do what they like, KNOWING HIS RULES AND LAWS.

If they abide by it, it is Him Who shall Deal with it. If they breach, it is Also Him who shall Deal with it.

But When He Commands they Must Obey and Straightway, Do His Bidding, you think say dem wan die or suffer The Kain Punishment wey Him Fit Give? Dem no wan die oh!

Kobojunkie:

WOW! Is Satan really less than a man? I very much doubt that. At least one of Jesus's disciples does too.

According to Jude, Man does not have the authority to directly rebuke Satan; even the Angels do not, and they are above men. Jude suggests that Satan is a celestial being(a glorious being). In the book of Job, Satan appears with God along with the Sons of God. What Jude says stands in agreement with every other reference made to this in the Bible. So how can Satan be less than you when you don't even have the authority to rebuke him?

grin Just Discovered this 2 or 3 weeks ago, and the same period I said it!

Jude did not say do not rebuke Satan, he was rather reminding us to remember that there are Many Circumstances that We would Feel like Responding to an evil in Righteousness, But, I Repeat But, it would not be Right for you to respond to it. Why?

Because this particular wrong Falls Squarely in God's Hands. It is Him Who is Directly Harmed in this cases, not us.

They are not our wrongs even though we are Directly Attacked with It.

That is the purview of the Offence of Blasphemy, which is Insults, Ridicule and Defamation Directed At God.

Jude shows us that even Angels Do Not Enter the Matter, Knowing that It is Him Who shall Deal with it.

All Men Must Hotly and Angrily Kill Satan even though he would not die forever, but he dies temporarily if well executed. That is what Rebuke means.

Have you not seen that there was a day you Hotly Screamed, Nol or get out! the whole world shook and every one around you shook and fled from you?

grin yes, that is one of the Gifts the Lord has given men and it is Only Activated by Righteousness or what we would call righteousness today, called Rightness.

Also, I have been pondering why Satan wanted man to eat the fruit, for like God, while God's Reasons Are Always for a good purpose, bringing Good towards us. Satan is the opposite, for it must Be For the bringing of a wickedness and evil towards us.

His evil purpose has been fulfilled as we can all see, but why did he need man to eat the fruit? And what was the devil like, to man before man ate the fruit?

I can see, Not Much Power has he! And even after he has entered man, his power did not grow, save for the Advantage he stole.

Which is the Power to Convince (Not Compel.or Force as ordinary men speak) Man, (Which is still the same power he had outside man) But Now He Gained An Extra Advantage, He Could Also, Directly Touch and Speak to The Person of the man Within, What we call the soul.

So Satan gained both the outside, where he originally was and could only operate from there and Adam/Eve made the mistake of Allowing Him to enter the inside of us, even before we were born.

So he is now, also inside!

But God did a Wonderful Thing for us not for Adam/Eve, But us who were born from them. He Separated Every One.

He Let Satan have his place and space. He Set His Own Space and let man have his place.

Satan's place is the spirit of the skin/flesh and bones and blood and Evil as is Written; The Lord's Space is the Holy Spirit in man, Good as is Written, which was full before but now man has allowed a strange spirit to enter in, now that one don get land for inside man now. And the spirit of man called soul who used to have Only Good Adviser and The Controller of man, since man does not know many things but now, man has a second Controller and Driver, whose driving is Always to bring man to his self destruction, disgrace, despair all the bad bad dis this or dis that.

And the only Real power Satan has over man when he was outside is the use of his filthy evil mouth which is simply called Persuasive Powers, after that no more, For the Lord had barred and banned him from touching All His Things Including His Creations, which we are, hence the Bible says that "He has Placed A Hedge (Fence or Wall) Around Us so that the Serpent will not bite".

But inside man Satan now has access to the Great Power in man with which he can execute more evil and Wickedness from one man to another, including the man himself that he himself is handling.

For I have seen that while Satan Himself can not harm me, my Powerful man, like me can. And not just to harm me and all men but he can harm Everything on the earth, as you can now see is being done.

And that is why Satan Needed man to eat that fruit for through foolish man he could Destroy as far as possible, all the works the Lord God had Happily Made, which was Good, Using man since he could not touch God's things but man can, while on the other hand when he has completed the work of destruction, he could still destroy the man himself. Win-win-win for him.

Kobojunkie:

That is what I believe to be the case. The adversary is used by God in almost every case mentioned when testing His own. Paul, Saul, David, Job, Jesus... etc. It seems Satan is the go-to guy as far as testing is concerned aka. human-quality control entity. The story of Job seems to lead us to believe that Satan does not just pop out to test us. It is planned.

I have answered this above, all are his servants and Employees, They Must Do His Will when Instructed and in their free times they are allowed to do what they like Only subject to his Laws and a breach of those Laws makes them liable for Punishment, Punishment of Which it is He that shall Decide the Whens, the Hows and the Whoms!

Whoo! This was long.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Suffer? You do know that Suffering is a bad thing? Therefore, shall He who is Good, Do bad?
Never! Check all through the Bible, not once has God thought of Doing One Single Bad thing, not to talk of even setting it in motion!
This is One God's Own Law and check it out, He either does a Good Thing or He stays silent and Do Nothing. That is why it is written "my thoughts (or thinking in Nigerian English) for you are for Good and not for bad, wicked or even evil".
Therefore, what was the Good that He was doing in this case? I see a Happy Father, showing of his child who has done well, like I do to my children, using those very words without and I was not aware that, that was what God did to Job!
God knew what He was signing Job up for(He is omniscient after all), and He did it anywhere. Yes, God did it. The entire book of Job is testament to this. Job knew God did it, and yearned to ask God why He felt he, Job, deserved, to go through such suffering. In the end, (Job 40) when God responded, He didn't give Job a reason but told Job that He God can do and undo whenever He pleases, that is who He is as God over His creation.

If you have never sat down to read the book of Job from beginning to end, I suggest you find time to do so cause it is a beautiful, and revealing book to read. It is revealing in the sense that it reveals how God works in our lives, even when He when we are doing exactly what He commands.
Dtruthspeaker:
Not in Job's case, for we are Always Expressly told when God was Testing an individual.
Told by whom? I have never been told by anyone that I am being tested. I really don't know what you are talking about.
Dtruthspeaker:
That is the Beauty of Understanding, for you, It Was Your Test and happy you should becheesy
For when God Answers Your Call, He Visits You and and after the Sweetness of His Visits and Some Lessons Learnt, Then Comes an Exam/Test.
Then should I take it that I am screwed since God answers me several times each day? undecided I was not happy about the test because He kept throwing me at the same group of people. Not once but several times, until they labeled me a nuisance and tried to keep me out, yet God kept sending me back in there to do what He wanted and I kept obliging because secretly it was fun going against "church authority" and making the Pastor feel all sorts of uncomfortable. But when the work ended, I was left wondering what it was all about in the first place. Fast forward two years later, I am still wondering if there was a point to it all. Sweetness you call it? I don't know what that is about.
Dtruthspeaker:
Very Annoying, those Pastors did not warn me of this so that I would have prepared well or at least, I would have been prepared by expectation, but oh no! I was Tossed and Tossed and Tossed, of Course, failing all the way, for I did not know, until I got it Right, and I did not even know, all I knew was that I just tried responding in different ways, such that, it was because it stopped immediately after my last response and that I observed all Stopped after my last response, that was when I went to enquire what I did correctly and why it was correct. I Also enquired why my earlier responses were wrong.

And when I resolved it, oh what feeling? What joy and lifting Overwhelmed me.
Then He Visited again and after the Sweetness, yet again another test and another tossing but when I noticed it again, I used the lessons learnt at the first and I won the second test.
Then came the third tests and I applied the lessons learnt at the first, Now they did not work, so here I go tossing and turning again.
And this is how the story went Until I Reached this Sweet Place That I Am, and I have not received a test since last year or two, But it has been sweet All Along.

As you rightly said, I grew much much stronger, much more Knowings called knowledge. I am Overflowing with Confidence and Fear is Dead and what everyone is pursuing by being a Christian, Abraham's Blessings, I have entered into it, I Always, I Repeat Always Prosper in All My Work, That is Private Legal Practice, With Ease, No Stress but Fun and Play All the way, The Lord Answers my Prayers and He Deals with everyone who wickedly and wrongfully challenges me and I stay quiet because I know that my Nigerian people are foolishly wicked, lest God Whips them with Hot Whippings for my sake, Exactly as it is written.

And this is the place of Complete Salvation of the Lord, Fear, hell and Death is Abolished, that is why I can talk about them all they long for they have been far removed from me.
Warning! It also means when you do wrong, God Himself will deal with you as He did Moses and the Young Prophet who was ripped by the lion, So, if you want to continue safely and sweetly, You Must, I Repeat, You Must Do Well Always, which is why I am Most Greatful to the Lord on High, that I am a Lawyer, for I see, All Creation Are Lesser and Always have Laws Over Them.

Hence the Highest Proof of God is Law!
And when I am not Certain About Anything, I Look to the Laws, For Where It Is Written!
That is One Of The Gifts, that the Lord God dropped for us, "it is written!"
Place of complete salvation? Interesting! I have never really had a fear of death or hell so I can't really speak to such.

God Himself declared that Job was indeed a righteous man, yet the same God sent Satan to "deal with Job. Obviously, it is not only when we do wrong that we are put through the "fire".
Dtruthspeaker:
I have answered you that this is not true and proven it to you and ye are not able to rebut it, while I have in Truth demolished your claim.

This is Understanding of your confusion, God Created Everything, Yes, Good and Evil, Yes, why Because, He is the God of Balance, I Call Him Mr Balance.

Under His System, All of them work together with No issues, and it is Easier and Sweeter too. That is what He is Showing us and Exactly what we see.

Do you not see that Most men have both a left and right hand? No Problems, but do you not see some have Either Only left or Only Right hand? Awkward, Imbalance!

A scissors with one half will not be a scissors not to even talk about it being imbalance.

Therefore, In His Great wisdom and Balance, Good and Evil Must Exist, to which we are clearly told that "He made Evil for the day of Evil' which means evil is to eat all evil like Antivirus, hence, AntiEvil

Good will not touch evil only evil can swallow evil, But Good Will Destroy Evil without even touching it. Yeah grin that's how Powerful Good Is.

And this is Another Understanding, So God being Good, in that we, Lesser things and His Creation Are Thankful that He Chose to Be Good. Who Shall Resist Him or Overcome Him, if he was Not Good, not to talk of even being wicked, or just Level, Not Good ? I shudder! Shake, shake, shake.

Imagine Satan being in Charge over us, Job's Story definitely shows you what he shall do.

So I am very thankful that He Has Chosen and Set His Settings (As Written "He has set Himself"wink to do Only Good, which I have come to see that it is Good and I like Good, therefore I am thankful that He is Good and Gives Only Good, Which I Love very very much!

This is another teaching that Pastors ought to have taught Continually until people understand. For this Understanding is A CORE UNDERSTANDING which helps everyone to Come to the Complete Understanding of All of God's Ways and Walk Rightly in Them or even Run with It!
undecided
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Nothing Wrong here! That is what it means to Be a God, He Commands, they Obey, Straightway!

All Things are His Servants and Employees and Because He is Good, He has permitted them to be free to do what they like, KNOWING HIS RULES AND LAWS.

If they abide by it, it is Him Who shall Deal with it. If they breach, it is Also Him who shall Deal with it.

But When He Commands they Must Obey and Straightway, Do His Bidding, you think say dem wan die or suffer The Kain Punishment wey Him Fit Give? Dem no wan die oh!
Ok
Dtruthspeaker:
grin Just Discovered this 2 or 3 weeks ago, and the same period I said it!

Jude did not say do not rebuke Satan, he was rather reminding us to remember that there are Many Circumstances that We would Feel like Responding to an evil in Righteousness, But, I Repeat But, it would not be Right for you to respond to it. Why?

Because this particular wrong Falls Squarely in God's Hands. It is Him Who is Directly Harmed in this cases, not us.

They are not our wrongs even though we are Directly Attacked with It.

That is the purview of the Offence of Blasphemy, which is Insults, Ridicule and Defamation Directed At God.

Jude shows us that even Angels Do Not Enter the Matter, Knowing that It is Him Who shall Deal with it.

All Men Must Hotly and Angrily Kill Satan even though he would not die forever, but he dies temporarily if well executed. That is what Rebuke means.

Have you not seen that there was a day you Hotly Screamed, Nol or get out! the whole world shook and every one around you shook and fled from you?

grin yes, that is one of the Gifts the Lord has given men and it is Only Activated by Righteousness or what we would call righteousness today, called Rightness.

Also, I have been pondering why Satan wanted man to eat the fruit, for like God, while God's Reasons Are Always for a good purpose, bringing Good towards us. Satan is the opposite, for it must Be For the bringing of a wickedness and evil towards us.

His evil purpose has been fulfilled as we can all see, but why did he need man to eat the fruit? And what was the devil like, to man before man ate the fruit?

I can see, Not Much Power has he! And even after he has entered man, his power did not grow, save for the Advantage he stole.

Which is the Power to Convince (Not Compel.or Force as ordinary men speak) Man, (Which is still the same power he had outside man) But Now He Gained An Extra Advantage, He Could Also, Directly Touch and Speak to The Person of the man Within, What we call the soul.

So Satan gained both the outside, where he originally was and could only operate from there and Adam/Eve made the mistake of Allowing Him to enter the inside of us, even before we were born.

So he is now, also inside!

But God did a Wonderful Thing for us not for Adam/Eve, But us who were born from them. He Separated Every One.

He Let Satan have his place and space. He Set His Own Space and let man have his place.

Satan's place is the spirit of the skin/flesh and bones and blood and Evil as is Written; The Lord's Space is the Holy Spirit in man, Good as is Written, which was full before but now man has allowed a strange spirit to enter in, now that one don get land for inside man now. And the spirit of man called soul who used to have Only Good Adviser and The Controller of man, since man does not know many things but now, man has a second Controller and Driver, whose driving is Always to bring man to his self destruction, disgrace, despair all the bad bad dis this or dis that.

And the only Real power Satan has over man when he was outside is the use of his filthy evil mouth which is simply called Persuasive Powers, after that no more, For the Lord had barred and banned him from touching All His Things Including His Creations, which we are, hence the Bible says that "He has Placed A Hedge (Fence or Wall) Around Us so that the Serpent will not bite".

But inside man Satan now has access to the Great Power in man with which he can execute more evil and Wickedness from one man to another, including the man himself that he himself is handling.

For I have seen that while Satan Himself can not harm me, my Powerful man, like me can. And not just to harm me and all men but he can harm Everything on the earth, as you can now see is being done.

And that is why Satan Needed man to eat that fruit for through foolish man he could Destroy as far as possible, all the works the Lord God had Happily Made, which was Good, Using man since he could not touch God's things but man can, while on the other hand when he has completed the work of destruction, he could still destroy the man himself. Win-win-win for him.
Do you have any biblical backup for any of what you have claimed above about what Jude meant and what Satan is or is not, or how he can be temporarily killed or not killed? undecidedundecidedundecided
Dtruthspeaker:
I have answered this above, all are his servants and Employees, They Must Do His Will when Instructed and in their free times they are allowed to do what they like Only subject to his Laws and a breach of those Laws makes them liable for Punishment, Punishment of Which it is He that shall Decide the Whens, the Hows and the Whoms!
Whoo! This was long.
They are allowed to do what they like subject to His laws? Where do you even find these claims of yours in the Bible? Or even in the Apocrypha? Where?undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

God knew what He was signing Job up for(He is omniscient after all), and He did it anywhere. Yes, God did it. The entire book of Job is testament to this. Job knew God did it, and yearned to ask God why He felt he, Job, deserved, to go through such suffering. In the end, (Job 40) when God responded, He didn't give Job a reason but told Job that He God can do and undo whenever He pleases, that is who He is as God over His creation.

And here we are, back to where we started which is your view that God wickedly dealt with Job and even after I pointed out the flaws of that thought, and rather explained what happened, which you could not find any fault with but rather you have now returned to your wicked view of the Lord.

In Law this is a classical case of unfair Judgement based on Bias and Wicked Prejudice.

There is nothing left for me to do but to leave you to the desires of your heart.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
And here we are, back to where we started which is your view that God wickedly dealt with Job and even after I pointed out the flaws of that thought, and rather explained what happened, which you could not find any fault with but rather you have now returned to your wicked view of the Lord.
It is not my view. It is what is explained in the first chapter of the Book of Job.

It is ok that you have opinions of what is written. Why should I try to find faults in your opinion when I know what is written in plaintext for all to read and learn. Opinions cannot change that which is written.
Contrary to what you like to think, I have no wicked view of the Lord. I chose to see God just as Job saw God as the one in control of it all...good and evil alike.
Dtruthspeaker:
In Law this is a classical case of unfair Judgement based on Bias and Wicked Prejudice.
There is nothing left for me to do but to leave you to the desires of your heart.
This is not about human perceptions of Law. This is about the one who transcends all that we can know, think, or comprehend. He is above everything that we can understand, no matter how much understanding we claim for ourselves -- He is forever above it all.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is not my view. It is what is explained in the first chapter of the Book of Job.

It is ok that you have opinions of what is written. Why should I try to find faults in your opinion when I know what is written in plaintext for all to read and learn. Opinions cannot change that which is written.
Contrary to what you like to think, I have no wicked view of the Lord. I chose to see God just as Job saw God as the one in control of it all...good and evil alike.
This is not about human perceptions of Law. This is about the one who transcends all that we can know, think, or comprehend. He is above everything that we can understand, no matter how much understanding we claim for ourselves -- He is forever above it all.

We have gone over this before, I see A very Happy Master Showing off His servant and entering into a challenge of faithfulness and dedication, you see a wicked Ruler who punished because He can and because He is All Knowing.

He is All Knowing yet He did not see Him knowing Adam eating the fruit? Or That man shall Love evil or that Sodom and Gomorrah shall be the world capital of Perversions? Or the young Prophet ripped by a lion?

I can predict what my children shall do in a circumstance but I sometimes block myself from Knowing so that I could be pleasantly surprised by their actions which makes me increase their rewards.

So I understand that God Also does the same, in that He can know all things but He can also elect that we suprise Him.

But I have explained and defended my positionthat and you have rejected it, even though you found no fault with it, rather chose to hold on to your belief.

So I stop here for their Must Be An End to Contentions.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
We have gone over this before, I see A very Happy Master Showing off His servant and entering into a challenge of faithfulness and dedication, you see a wicked Ruler who punished because He can and because He is All Knowing.
A challenge of faithfulness and dedication? lol
I don't like to look at the world through rose-colored goggles. I like to read what is written as-is. And God set Job up with Satan knowing fully well that Job was going to suffer for at least seven months as a result of that challenge.
Dtruthspeaker:
He is All Knowing yet He did not see Him knowing Adam eating the fruit? Or That man shall Love evil or that Sodom and Gomorrah shall be the world capital of Perversions? Or the young Prophet ripped by a lion?
What? Do you believe for a second that an All-Knowing God did not know that Adam would disobey Him? Do you believe that God did not see Sodom and Gomorrah coming? Wait for a second... But the same God predicted the destruction of the people of Canaan about 500 years before it happened. Didn't that clue you into that being part of His plan... destroying people's after X many years of allowing them to live in sin? Come on! undecidedundecided
Dtruthspeaker:
I can predict what my children shall do in a circumstance but I sometimes block myself from Knowing so that I could be pleasantly surprised by their actions which makes me increase their rewards.
God is not God of Ignorance!
Dtruthspeaker:
So I understand that God Also does the same, in that He can know all things but He can also elect that we suprise Him.
It is not possible to surprise one who does not choose ignorance as His way! grin Even major companies now use predictability models to shore themselves up as accurately as possible against surprises of any kind. Na God you wan believe no go know ?? Abegi! undecided
Dtruthspeaker:
But I have explained and defended my positionthat and you have rejected it, even though you found no fault with it, rather chose to hold on to your belief.
So I stop here for their Must Be An End to Contentions.
Sure! undecided
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I don't like to look at the world through rose-colored goggles. I like to read what is written as-is. And God set Job up with Satan knowing fully well that Job was going to suffer for at least seven months as a result of that challenge

"I don't like to look at the world through rose-colored goggles".

And that is the magic word! The reason why you refuse explanation.

Hence, you do not believe Him when He said "My Thoughts (Thinkings) for you are of good, not of evil". A thinking which is consistent throughout the Bible.

I understand your predicament for every one did the same including I except that it was Always inconsistent with the knowledge that God is Good. And I sought and sought for understanding for years.

And because of search of this search, that was when I discovered that I Truly did not know that God is Really Always Good. And I saw that every one suffers the same thinking.

They and you, do not Really know that God is Good, which led to the next discovery, that we especially in Nigeria, do not Really know what Good, Is.

I have risen above that lack of knowledge, I now know that which is Good which now makes evil, shine even brightly before my eyes.
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I don't like to look at the world through rose-colored goggles. I like to read what is written as-is. And God set Job up with Satan knowing fully well that Job was going to suffer for at least seven months as a result of that challenge

It came to me that you think you know rightness or Righteousness.

You even know Righteousness, more than God or up to God, hence your great interest in Job.

Unlike you, Job attempted to prevent Himself from thinking that he could be more Righteous than God hence Eliphaz's statement "Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?" which he never countered. But it did not work.

I see you have crossed the line in your own righteousness and by your own righteousness, save only that you do not have the power to force your judgement, which God has, So you Hate Him that He Has it and you wish it was You.

As long as He is there, I will Follow Him Wherever He Goes For He is Gooder than You and Shall Always be Gooder than You Could Ever Be. So Should you Be on your way to overthrow Him, Stop by my House and Do to Me What You intend Doing to Him and Since you are Righteous Put me With Him when you find Him and Deal with us Both.

For I will Never Choose You to Be My God But I Will ALWAY Choose Him! So take Note, If He is your Enemy, I am One, Also!

So also, all that you are presently saying and thinking will Never give you Peace. (Now, you would deny that you do not have peace, even when I can see the great anger and Anguish in your soul, but you shall deny it, deny away)

Coming from Jobs Statement about mortal man,above, by his thinking, I can immediately see that he no longer Thought that God was Just. And if I could see it, God did.

Hence God's Rebutal and chastisement from Chapter 38-40,

which is to the effect "That You Do Not Know Many things, Man and No Man Can Ever Know up to Me", including you.

Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous? Which is what you too, are doing.

Job Finally Remembers things he knew and got it and he therefore quickly and wisely confessed his foolishness in saying

"I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. (For He forgot in his pains that God can hear his thoughts)

Which is why he smartly confessed in verse 3

3 Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? (Him, and all fools) therefore have I uttered that I understood not; (has he spoken foolishly as you did) things too wonderful for me, which I knew not. (Foolishness plenty as you now do)

4 Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.(he confesses he heard before, but did not understand, but now, he understands and his eyes are opened)

6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.(now he hates himself for his foolishness and now pleads for Forgiveness). Chapter 42.

Job finally understood what was happened for he knew that he was innocent and that God does Never stands Against A just and Righteous Man, rather He Blesses him which was what Job knew at the beginning, but lost it, because he did not Understand, what was going on, for if he did, he would never have lamented at all.

That's what happened to Job, but you are still lamenting, even long after job had picked up the Understanding of what was happening to him and he lived the remainder of his days in peace and in even greater Blessings and Prosperity because he Did So Well.

Job Defeated Satan even though Satan Did the very Best of the Worst that he Could Do.

Yet, Job, Did, Not, Fall! Whow! He Has My Great Respect and I intend to Stand firm as he did.

A True Champion and And A Champion of the Lord, He Has My Fullest Respects Up to God's Lawful Limit.

In the End, God Still Maintains His Righteousness and His Righteous Laws which is to the Effect That God Blesses and Supports the Just and the Righteous while He Stands Against All Who Do Evil, Exactly As job Knew and Firmly Stood upon It!
Re: What Job Teaches About Suffering: The Problem Of Pain And The Book Of Job by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

"I don't like to look at the world through rose-colored goggles".
And that is the magic word! The reason why you refuse explanation.
No! The reason why I refuse an explanation from you is that I don't need an explanation because I am sure of what I know.
Dtruthspeaker:

Hence, you do not believe Him when He said "My Thoughts (Thinkings) for you are of good, not of evil". A thinking which is consistent throughout the Bible.
You are wrong about me! I believe every word that comes out of the mouth of the Almighty God. Every word He said.. Every word that is written to have come out of the mouth of God, I believe. So, if God says He works all things for my good, I believe Him.
I don't know where you got the idea that I don't believe what God says. undecided
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand your predicament for every one did the same including I except that it was Always inconsistent with the knowledge that God is Good. And I sought and sought for understanding for years.
Nothing about what God says is inconsistent with the idea that God is good and His thoughts for us are for good and not evil.
Again, I don't know where you got the idea that I don't believe what God says or that I think that God's very words are inconsistent. undecided
Dtruthspeaker:

And because of search of this search, that was when I discovered that I Truly did not know that God is Really Always Good. And I saw that every one suffers the same thinking.
I am definitely not in the same boat as you are or where you are. I don't suffer from that thinking. And I am not you!
Dtruthspeaker:

They and you, do not Really know that God is Good, which led to the next discovery, that we especially in Nigeria, do not Really know what Good, Is.
I have risen above that lack of knowledge, I now know that which is Good which now makes evil, shine even brightly before my eyes.
As I said, I don't think like you, and you have certainly mistaken me for someone else or you are woefully wrong about me as a person.
I don't know where you got the idea that I don't believe what God says, and I suggest you stick to reading my posts as-is rather than trying to read my mind. So far, it is obvious you are not good at it!. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kadosh Tv (your Christian Whatsapp Tv) / Can Unbelievers Eat Everything Born-again Believers Eat? / Dr Olukoya: Maureen Badejo, Confess To Your Witchcrafts Of Lies, Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.