Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing (29418 Views)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Minjim: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
tafat:
lol, was he on dream league soccer before? well talking of dream league soccer, where my tecno phone dey sef, i have some matches to play asap.

Please, don't remind me of dls.
Some fool made me lose my progress by assuring me a could get free unlimited coins with cheats.
After deleting my progress, that was when I noticed I was fake.
I even wasted my 700mb watching youtube videos but all were fake.
Now I have to start all over again.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Bawofss(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
dat is how dey will be spoiling d image of Nigerians everywhere....... wat a disgraceful act......
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Yankee101: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Your sins may be forgiven but the scars remain
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by victorazy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Everything is in 50s for him. 50million quoted by the mom's kidnappers, 50,000chf quoted by FIFA

All them men wey dey cut boys tickets via match fixing, I no dey mercy for them, dem be Alabi agents embarassed

And he is 50 years

Scored just 50 goals
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by CoIdplay: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Liverpool coach needs to be investigated for Wednesday draw with Chelsea. Victoria Plzen lost at home last weekend to 7 odds
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Xneg: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
thoollz:
Una ban come tell am to pay one mumu fine. If na me I no dey pay 1kobo. But Oga Sia, u sef u think say na Nigerians u dey follow deal? I like as things dey b for foreign countries, u commit crime, u pay for it.

Well if he doesn't he can't escape jail term, the fine is a soft landing from FIFA, they AR every strict, if he doesn't sell his properties to pay it, he will go to jail.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
bizhop01:
FIFA refused to talk about Sepp blatter and Jack warner numerous corruption cases,
FIFA the most corrupt international organization i have ever seen.
He who pays the Piper dictates the tunes. It is their game, so you can't really blame them for it.
Everyone knows that FIFA and UEFA are are fantastically corrupt organizations, but no one can provide enough proof.
Siasia is just a convenient scapegoat. And he deserves it, not for doing what everyone else is doing, but for not learning how to cover his ass.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by thesicilian: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Minjim:
You banned me and tell me pay fine.
Come and collect it
They have a right to jail him.
All those plenty contracts you sign when you're desperate to be employed, you'll be shocked the terms and conditions inserted.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by okakasite: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fifa Bans Formal Super Eagle Coach Samson Siasia From All Football Activities

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=454 | Kogi State News
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Trueyarn(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
What's the reason for placing a ban on me cause I speak the truth?
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by xjiggy: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
This.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by xjiggy: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
This same siasia that was banned for 2yrs in 1989 for age falsification. No matter how much a snake shed its skin, a snake will remain a snake.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by LGDON: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Omooba77:
Breaking: This is very bad news for Nigerian football: @OfficialSiasia is banned by @FIFAcom FOR LIFE!

https://twitter.com/osasuo/status/1162375828476497920?s=19

Nothing good can come out from an average Nigeria

Nigerians are corrupt and criminally minded people

The only Nigeria that is good is a dead Nigeria

Thank you FIFA
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by sylve11: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
tillaman:
Screw you sir!!

Very anyhow human being

grin grin cool
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by uuzba(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Omooba77:
This is serious oo
Can someone check up that bet9ja guy.
Seems his business has be dabaru by FIFA.
The guy will be feeling very upset now.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by femeritus: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
I don't believe this story. The letter looks questionable to me.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by dododawa1: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
all people that didn't PASS BALL to YEKINI will not go ontouch.
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by naptu2: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
femeritus:
I don't believe this story. The letter looks questionable to me.

It's on FIFA's website.

The FIFA statement.

Adjudicatory chamber of the independent Ethics Committee sanctions Samson Siasia

(FIFA.com) 16 Aug 2019

The adjudicatory chamber of the independent Ethics Committee has found   Mr Samson Siasia, a former official of the Nigeria Football Federation, guilty of having accepted that he would receive bribes in relation to the manipulation of matches in violation of the FIFA Code of Ethics.

The formal ethics proceedings against Mr Siasia were initiated on 11 February 2019 and stem from an extensive investigation into matches that Mr Wilson Raj Perumal attempted to manipulate for betting purposes. This large-scale investigation was conducted by FIFA via its competent departments and in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders and authorities. 

In its decision, the adjudicatory chamber found that Mr Siasia had breached        art. 11 (Bribery) of the 2009 edition of the FIFA Code of Ethics and banned him for life from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) at both national and international level. In addition, a fine in the amount of CHF 50,000 has been imposed on Mr Siasia.

The decision was notified to Mr Siasia today, the date on which the ban comes into force.

https://www.fifa.com/governance/news/y=2019/m=8/news=adjudicatory-chamber-of-the-independent-ethics-committee-sanctions-samson-siasia.html

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Stanbaba30: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
How can you ban a man whom you have not even given a chance to defend himself? How can you ban a man because someone else indicted him? FIFA has become a useless institution with imbecilic administrators. Now I understand why Maradona termed them a very insane, shameless and crafty body. #FIFAISAJOKE
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by rudyray(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
nw broz! what next now wey cup don full..
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
What did he did to them?
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Thesunnys: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
I hope is not the Samson I know shocked shocked
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Christmasdon(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
When he is already preparing in full force to come back and take up the Nigerian senior football National team. Maybe he can now go to coach a basket ball team.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Josade4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmm, so 18M plus his mums ransom 50M... I hope he won't commit suicide sha
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nawa o, life funny sha... ban person still impose fine gv am again... abeg wetin him still pay fine for again after him knw say him life don finish. instead mk him use d money help him condition jeje.... Chop life die alone.. this one don tag Nigeria put 4 shit hole..

OP abeg dey watch dis man well well o b4 him commit suicide
Re: Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing by Chukalemon(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Samson siasia was a better nigeria football coach.but after being given the super eagles job he faulted.that is why I never like nigeria coaches.because they are very very corrupt human beings.if gernot rohr will remain as super eagles technical adviser for 10 years time I will even like that than having a black monkey as a coach ----karma is a bitch. undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July / Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Qatar: Cameroon's Goalkeeper, Onana, To Leave Camp After Disagreement With Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.