Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count (363 Views)

Treatment For Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation. / Carni-q Permanent Cure For Infertility And Low Sperm Count In Men ( Carni-q) / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are you in Lagos and you are going through weak erection, you have now turn to a women at home at night with your wife. she is the one that now wakes you up for action rather than you waking her up. It is so unfortunate that a lot goes through this this days and there home is almost broken up even some women now look outside since the man is no longer dancing to their tune and some just die in silence as they could either share with their friend either as a man or as a woman with the fear not to tear there home apart or shame... I treated someone with weak erection recently and saw most herbs he has being using, I was like do you make herbs for people but most of those herbs non is working for him. until I made mine and told him is either in local original ogogoro or water but the one in local gin react faster and has no side effect of any as one takes it three times a week after first take for like fours days consecutively... to the Yoruba's, I call it bajinotu. you can wake up in the morning without having an erection. I can't go on and on on this as words can't be enough... as a man or a woman save your home and marriage. revive it. if any needed me to get the herbs prepared for pick up.... 08029724901
Re: Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2020
.. . ..
Re: Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
.. .. ..
Re: Success On Weak Erection And Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2020
.. ...

(1) (Reply)

Hypnosis Training And Meditation Center Provide Health Benefits To The Sufferers / 8 Massage Points Of The Body That Will Help You Relieve All Kinds Of Discomforts / How Did You Whiten Your Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.