Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 (57198 Views)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by Chekwube1989(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
I pray she gives he a baby boy becos Igbo amaka at least before he suck her breast like this

Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by godofuck231: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2019
When women get to see their mistakes it's already too late at 50, they begin to see teenage girls as their adversaries, regrets becomes a reality and like every piece of art, she would be remembered once in a while as he time for product ity was wasted chasing high life with a high price.
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by frozen70(f): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Let's see if her expected male child will make him to settle down and marry
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by Enemyofpeace: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2019
So upon all the warnings I gave this boy about chioma, him no dey use condom to fok am
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by motorola(m): 1:19am On Aug 17, 2019
If you are a noise maker with money isn’t that a good noise making, please leave the guy alone
Lifeangel:
David makes too much noise
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by educhigo: 1:49am On Aug 17, 2019
one minute guy... we are still waiting for chioma to drive her porch with your privet jet.fake guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by jaxxy(m): 3:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Fake news. We fans are expecting a wedding not baby no3
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by BrokenCock: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Taaaaaaa!!!! The worst thing in life is to have kids out of wedlock! Spits!
the worst thing on earth is been a civilian... no dey cap careless.

if to say dem no born ur great grandmama out of wedluck then a senior man like you wouldnt have been born at all, na another sperm for collect their position . A future billionaire like my own second daughter wouldn't have been known if i just kpor one sidǝ dey wait for marriage rites.
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by Obason22(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Getting ready to be dumped again
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by wizod(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Lifeangel:
David makes too much noise
he is a small boy na
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Maxcollins042:
All loved up for a child he will not even parent as he should. That was how he was all loved up with Sophia until she dropped hers.

oil dey ur head
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by ada001(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by ameh99: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Tomorrow these same women will tell you them no be sex object. cry
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Nah sack dey go still sack Zidine
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2019
chinavs9ja:
People don't usually mind their business.

I am a website designer...check my signature
Please don't tell us about your business. We want to mind our business.

OK bye!
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by chinavs9ja(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

Please don't tell us about your business. We want to mind our business.

OK bye!
grin
Re: Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 by immaq8(f): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Davido may end up marrying Chioma just same with his grand parents. I pray make she born boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.