Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,730 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. (4167 Views)

My Village / When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview / Forget Village People, Let's Help You Fix Your Bad CV Strategy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. by thebigkendo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Op hope you are not using Airtel data grin grin
Only the wise ones can relate
Re: Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. by Rich4god(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hotworta1:
Op I hope it's not a woman that pushed you to rent such a house even in ur present state?

It shouldn't even be for a change of lifestyle when your income hasn't improved.

There are so many questions that needs to be answered before we can decide on your case o.
1. Are you the only child or first born?
2. Are u beginning to keep girlfriends?
3. Why did you leave the 150k house for the present?
4. Are you the only child who has a job in your family?
5. Is it possible you relocate your folks to the villa?
6. Cant you bring your parents to come live with you in the 250k rent?
7. Do you know who ur village pple are?

The only states I know that can be gulping outrageous amounts for houses to rent are Lagos,PH,Abuja and Calabar...do you live in any of these states?

I still applaud you for saving 400k.
To question number 2... Am not beginning to keep any girlfriend. No girl has caught my mind yet.
3... The 130k rent is a single room apartment with toilet and kitchen. I just taught of moving into a single room and parlour of about 160-180k. But based on recommendation from my parent and for security sake, the ones that I have been seeing that suit my taste were around 200-230k for the room and parlour. Luckily for me I stumbled upon this one that is around 250 with extra space and more amenities.

Number four question... No. 5&6... Not possible.
7... I believe they don't exit grin
Re: Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. by Rich4god(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
thebigkendo:
Op hope you are not using Airtel data grin grin
Only the wise ones can relate
que

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Questions For Mansard Insurance / Does Dis Ludicrous Claim By Jobberman Have Any Plausibility? / Yongxing Steel Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.