Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

#BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) (30878 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi / Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son / #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Elo Over Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Tospringe:

His housemates brings the lineage issue most times. Not him.
did u watch? Seyi asked do u know my lineage?I be big man. Frodd replied. Who cares about your fucking lineage.

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Every time I stumble on this seyi mention,its always about one fight or the other.
What a mess.

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Chekwube1989(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Ndi ara ara
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by faderayo(f): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2019
UnknownQueen:
Seyi is becoming more annoying as the day goes by...

So true. I had a bad attitude.

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by faderayo(f): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2019
TheWrita:
Every time I stumble on this seyi mention,its always about one fight or the other.
What a mess.

And I keep hearing do you know who I am? Mtschew

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Seyi this Frodd that,what's all this for? They are all targeting to win money,make me go arrange my bet for the weekend
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Tospringe: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Jen92:
did u watch? Seyi asked do u know my lineage?I be big man. Frodd replied. Who cares about your fucking lineage.
That shows you watch your own on twitter and you are one of the people spreading fake news. I watched it live, Seyi said I'm too big to be hiding drinks and Frodd said, you are big and we are together in Big brother house ? Do I care about your lineage ?. I'm sure you don't even know what led to their fight! You've shown yourself to be a chronic hater

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Tospringe: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please spare us. Why does seyi seize every opportunity to remind them of his grandfather? You know the guy is unstable
Seyi never reminded Frodd of his Grandfather. It was Frodd that brought the whole issue up. I'm damn tired of explaining this issue to people mehn. Get your facts correctly before spreading any fake news

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2019
That stupid frood is a liar and jealous type. Even Esther your per time babe trynna confirm that yesterday when you both are discussing she said frood you can lie to much. I will always give him 100 over 100 on such act. Silly ass crying kid. Trynna grow up. Jealousy won't decompose you career.....

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Tospringe:

That shows you watch your own on twitter and you are one of the people spreading fake news. I watched it live, Seyi said I'm too big to be hiding drinks and Frodd said, you are big and we are together in Big brother house ? Do I care about your lineage ?. I'm sure you don't even know what led to their fight! You've shown yourself to be a chronic hater
kai u dont watch. Just take your dano milk n be strong.

Seyi said I am a big man were i come from. If seyi wasnt hiding drinks pls what was he doing?

Hope is same dstv u v or ABA ppl v dont dctv
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Abeg leave such stupid people that knows nothing. That frood or what they call him is fraud lol he is a liar and he can represent nigeria in lying competition. Even Esther her per time babe confirm yesterday she told frood you can lie too much... that frood can jealous and lie too much...
Tospringe:

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Tospringe: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Jen92:
kai u dont watch. Just take your dano milk n be strong.

Seyi said I am a big man were i come from. If seyi wasnt hiding drinks pls what was he doing?

Hope is same dstv u v or ABA ppl v dont dctv
What is this own saying ? When did Seyi said that. ?
After their front confrontation, the camera man showed Jackye explaining the whole drink issue to Joe and how Frodd's outburst was unnecessary. Suddenly, noise started coming from the kitchen, it was Frodd and Seyi again, Seyi said and I quote: "I'M BIGGER THAN HIDING DRINK". That what was he said and Frodd brought the lineage issue again. It's so obvious you don't know what happened at all, and you didn't even watch it. You just jumped on the fake news that suit your bias.

THREE WEEKS AGO AFTER THE PARTY, It was Frodd that brought the lineage issue up again. The fight was between Ike and Seyi, but Frodd hijacked the fight after Seyi left and said "Is Seyi mad ?, is it because his Grandfather is Awolowo" ? TACHA Had to openly condemn him for saying that, Sir Dee also condemn him. Ask yourself why Frodd is so obsessed with Seyi's lineage. Frodd brought out the lineage issue again while on bed with Venita and Enkay. And as for you the liar that like spreading fake news, Go buy yourself a brain.

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Tospringe: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Abeg leave such stupid people that knows nothing. That frood or what they call him is fraud lol he is a liar and he can represent nigeria in lying competition. Even Esther her per time babe confirm yesterday she told frood you can lie too much... that frood can jealous and lie too much...
Frodd is obviously obsessed with Seyi's lineage. Yesterday's fight shouldn't have involved Seyi, It was Jackye that was trying to customize the drink for he group, but Frodd had to involve Seyi in the whole drama and use the opportunity to play the lineage game
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Tospringe:

What is this own saying ? When did Seyi said that. ?
After their front confrontation, the camera man showed Jackye explaining the whole drink issue to Joe and how Frodd's outburst was unnecessary. Suddenly, noise started coming from the kitchen, it was Frodd and Seyi again, Seyi said and I quote: "I'M BIGGER THAN HIDING DRINK". That what was he said and Frodd brought the lineage issue again. It's so obvious you don't know what happened at all, and you didn't even watch it. You just jumped on the fake news that suit your bias.

THREE WEEKS AGO AFTER THE PARTY, It was Frodd that brought the lineage issue up again. The fight was between Ike and Seyi, but Frodd hijacked the fight after Seyi left and said "Is Seyi mad ?, is it because his Grandfather is Awolowo" ? TACHA Had to openly condemn him for saying that, Sir Dee also condemn him. Ask yourself why Frodd is so obsessed with Seyi's lineage. Frodd brought out the lineage issue again while on bed with Venita and Enkay. And as for you the liar that like spreading fake news, Go buy yourself a brain.
when I saw ur English I gave up.

Why will u understand English when u can't even speak? Coming from someone who is using said instead of say. I give up on u.

You didnt hear frodd yesterday telling sir Dee, seyi insulted Thelma late bro. Or u didnt watch that one too? Or u v selective amnesia and remember what suits u.

Seyi that disrespects ppls family. Even when he was talking to ik last week. Drink your dano milk n never enter my mentions again.

You r highly delusional like seyi

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2019
alcohol that is not even sweet...I rather drink water
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Frodd treated seyi fvck up. Seyi own don too much

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2019
prispakle15:
Word of the day FRODD:U be big man na im u follow come here. Wetin concern me with ur lineage � �

I watched it. Frodd really messed him up. Everytime that clown will always mention his family as if ordinary awolowo was greater than Zik who was actually the first president of Nigeria and one of the few Africa's finest.

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by tu9ic3(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2019
UnknownQueen:
Seyi is becoming more annoying as the day goes by...

Tacha tacha tacha don influence the Yoruba demon in him grin grin grin

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by UnknownQueen(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2019
faderayo:

So true. I had a bad attitude.

Thank God this was in the past..... ❗
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Tospringe: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Jen92:
when I saw ur English I gave up.

Why will I understand English when u can't even speak? Coming from someone who is using said instead of say. I give up on u.

You didnt hear frodd yesterday telling sir Dee, seyi insulted Thelma late bro. Or u didnt watch that one too? Or u v selective amnesia and remember what suits u.

Seyi that disrespects ppls family. Even when he was talking to ik last week. Drink your dano milk n never enter my mentions again.

You r highly delusional like seyi
Don't give up on me and don't hide under any English. It's obvious you've been rattled and you can't defend your lies anymore. I just did the breakdown of what happened yesterday and you are still talking about Dano Milk. Shame! So I shouldn't enter your mentions again ? Why not say I shouldn't enter Nairaland again. And when did Seyi attack Ike's family last week ? The way you manufacture lies ehn....So Seyi disrespected Ike's family last week ? Are you for real ?

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Tospringe:

Don't give up on me and don't hide under any English. It's obvious you've been rattled and you can't defend your lies anymore. I just did the breakdown of what happened yesterday and you are still talking about Dano Milk. Shame! So I shouldn't enter your mentions again ? Why not say I shouldn't enter Nairaland again. And when did Seyi attack Ike's family last week ? The way you manufacture lies ehn....So Seyi disrespected Ike's family last week ? Are you for real ?
you really v amnesia I swear

Didnt u hear him tell diane that mercy's generation cant achieve what his family has achieved, when she came to the kitchen to tell him about the friction between him n mercy?

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Made4naijalove: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
sharap and keep quiet

Oga if u no get better tin to talk pls Bleep out
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Tospringe: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Jen92:
you really v amnesia I swear

Didnt u hear him tell diane that mercy's generation cant achieve what his family has achieved, when she came to the kitchen to tell him about the friction between him n mercy?
Bros, we are talking about what happened Yesterday between Seyi and Frodd, not Seyi and Mercy. Don't change goal post. Why not defend the lies you attributed to Seyi before changing goal post.
This is what you said: "Seyi asked do u know my lineage?I be big man". Defend it with facts!
And I repeat, Seyi never said that

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Parada: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Like every foolish jew from Hell you just had to hate the man because he is Yoruba n human. This happens when one is nurtured from the womb with irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry n unimaginable foolishness. Grow up n stop growing into the signature you tribe is reknowned for.
Tobe04:
Am compelled to identify a behavioral disorder in Seyi, a dangerous inferiority complex masked as superiority complex; otherwise why does he always play the Awolowo family card? Great pipo tell there own story, not that of others or grandfathers. Only a coward point to the grave of a powerful man saying “there lies a great man”

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by BadAdviser: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tospringe:

Bros, we are talking about what happened Yesterday between Seyi and Frodd, not Seyi and Mercy. Don't change goal post. Why not defend the lies you attributed to Seyi before changing goal post.
This is what you said: "Seyi asked do u know my lineage?I be big man". Defend it with facts!
And I repeat, Seyi never said that
Lol tiger clawed face people ehn, ena life just dey very strange.
You were the one denying that seyi never insulted the family of any of the housemates now the guy don clear you now you're trying to twist your words.

Everyone knows that seyi got a very bad attitude and some ego issues na only Oduduwa children think otherwise because he's from South west lol.

Same way buhari suddenly became a good man because Tinubu was backing him and you guys sold your birthright for false 2023 promises.

You guys are the biggest problem the south are facing cos you guys can easily get deceived. Very easy.
Truths dey hard ena to talk even when the truth is obvious but because the person involved is a yoruba person.

Just shut up please you're sounding so stupid by trying to defend what's obviously wrong.
slowpoke!

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Lol tiger clawed face people ehn, ena life just dey very strange.
You were the one denying that seyi never insulted the family of any of the housemates now the guy don clear you now you're trying to twist your words.

Everyone knows that seyi got a very bad attitude and some ego issues na only Oduduwa children think otherwise because he's from South west lol.

Same way buhari suddenly became a good man because Tinubu was backing him and you guys sold your birthright for false 2023 promises.

You guys are the biggest problem the south are facing cos you guys can easily get deceived. Very easy.
Truths dey hard ena to talk even when the truth is obvious but because the person involved is a yoruba person.

Just shut up please you're sounding so stupid by trying to defend what's obviously wrong.
slowpoke!
you helped me nail it.thank u.

They ere saying seyi never talks about ppl lineage that frodd is obsessed. They cant even answer again so they are twisting it to favor them.

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by EngrKem: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
virginchaser:
If you have successful parents you will consciously or unconsciously boast about them. Sometimes you need to blow your trumpet to be heard. Remember they are into game bro.
Sharap there!!
Seyi parents are normal people living normal live nothing more
They are not rich
Just normal
Does seyi own a house?
No
he is still a tenant
He has attitude problem
Very irritating

Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
EngrKem:

Sharap there!!
Seyi parents are normal people living normal live nothing more
They are not rich
Just normal
Does seyi own a house?
No
he is still a tenant
He has attitude problem
Very irritating
fact. His parents r rich n is cotonou he can school ba? Those schools nysc are investigating
Re: #BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Awol1:

Believe me, Frodd is favorite housemate.

Then Elozonam

Seyi is letting his surname get into his head, he thinks everybody should bow to you because your surname is Awolowo, he should even be ashamed self how will a whole Awolowo grandson be on BBNaija struggling with people wey their grandfather na palm wine tapper.

Seyi is using it to boast not knowing that he’s supposed to hide it.
Upon say you surname give you a head start in life me we no be anybody come dey same level with you the struggle for same thing.

Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / The Best Yoruba Film Ever? / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64