Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Bbnaija: First Thing I'll Do To Isilomo After Leavin The Show - Omashola (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: First Thing I'll Do To Isilomo After Leavin The Show - Omashola (video) (390 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: First Thing I'll Do To Isilomo After Leavin The Show - Omashola (video) by onyi25(f): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2019
BBNaija: 'First Thing I’ll Do After The Show Is Look For Isilomo. I'll Do This When I See Her' - Omashola (Video)

Omashola made the disclosure during a discussion with fellow housemates, Diane and Elo.

Recall that Isilomo was evicted alongside a former housemate, Avala.

However, Omashola during the discussion commended Isilomo for her strong personality.

He said: “If I leave this place, the first person I will look for is Isilomo and take her out. She was a very nice person but the eviction took her out by surprise. If that girl was still in this house, she will give so much problem.”

Omashola made the disclosure during a discussion with fellow housemates, Diane and Elo.

Watch video--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-first-thing-ill-do-after-show.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians For ‘maltreating’ Cindy [VIDEO] / ACCORDING TO EYEWITNESS, CIVET KILLED IN AKWA- IBOM FOR TERRORISING FOWLS. PHOTO / Ghanaian Singer, Badgirl Nafisah Removes Her Panties On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.