Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (56050 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Staged rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by GMbuharii: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
4th picture shows her muscular thighs..

7th picture shows her " beautiful pretty face".

grin grin grin
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
dirty whor*e
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Jidibia(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
talkomai:
I will beat her like goat
Why? Make person no dance in peace again?
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Swissh: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ugly thing angry
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by mysteryman2014: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
shortgun:
Staged angry
Nonsense angry

Exactly, if so miffed who posted it.
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
There is no crime in twerking privately in your room.

yes but it is no more private....

private or room twerk will not be known to u
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Nurumaxy: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why d father no join in the twerking
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Father's Are Not Comfortable With their Daughters Twerkin Yet The Video Is Posted With The Father

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Lumig: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Àwọn ọmọ irole aiye. God deliver men from this immoral species. Amen
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Naijaviewsng: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
God please, I don't want my future wife to give birth to any baby girl... Their wahala too much
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by DonKalidon(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
neonly:
A good slap would have help in resetting her brain

Look at the picture closely you will find out that is definitely not Nigeria. Slaps work against you over there unlike in Nigeria. He slaps her and he will definitely cool off some time in police custody.
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
In British accent
Congratulations mate, your status just got updated grin
You'll now be called 'Father of the twerking girl' grin
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very funny video
I saw it on VSkit first.

Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by TLoveFoundation: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Follow our timeline on "Family" in the Nairaland Family Section
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
she dey dance becus she know say tottenham go win man city today grin cheesy tongue
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by naijajobx: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Brain08(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Check out the moment a father caught his daughter twerking so hard.

Father's are not always too comfortable to see their daughters twerk.

Why is this so?

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/the-moment-father-caught-his-daughter.html?m=1

cos it's more like a sex practice, as we know we flip up and down for sex and it's no different from twerking.
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Themainn: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume + Design
✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Design + Cover Letter

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.

✪ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✪
Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
News that have been since 18 century
Re: The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) by bravery19: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Pumpkin Seeds Supplements

Please, my dear nairalanders, kindly direct me to where i can buy the above supplements.
I am urgently in need of them. You can reach me on (+2347038228141) or through my email :
tonerry63@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.