Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages (21134 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages by koyyess: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I am a useless self-hating oyinbo ass licker here again fantasying as usual. I can't blame you since i am ashamed of my race, sexuality and gender, why won't i be asymmetrical in thinking.
I can't invent jack. Bitter pill for me to swallow.

Don't tell me. Its your cup of tea.

Pu$$1 slave.

Re: Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages by koyyess: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I have evidence that I fully support f@ggotary and I can prove it. I love f@ggots and I am one of them I hope seun will like me cheesy grin cheesy That's my pathetic life for you. F@ggotary is not a crime.

Re: Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages by oyoirabor: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Seyi will never be as foolish as Frodd and Ike. If those idiots keep playing the victim on a public show just as their people do in real life, then I urge Seyi to keep flogging their flàtheads just as his grandfather, Awolowo did their forefathers.

-Lion

Una don dey start tribal war for bbn nah, dey get stupid likes from fellow I.diots...I know very well you Afonja and tribalism na 5&6. When the Igbo's start throwing it back at you guys now......you guys will start screaming
Like s.tupid cowards y"all are.

Don't worry you go soon get am as e dey hot soon. Continue.!!!!
Re: Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages by ccffwx: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mike has shown that he is truly enlightened and well educated. Not those people who pretend to be but are empty and disgraceful. Mature Mike is the man of the show.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed / Names Of Interesting Korean Movies / Photos From Bbnaija Old School Themed Saturday Night Party - Week 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.