Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Diane Confessed She Is A Virgin And Gave Her Reasons. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Confessed She Is A Virgin And Gave Her Reasons. (644 Views)

Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Diane Confessed She Is A Virgin And Gave Her Reasons. by hyanuoluwa: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2019
The duo who were together in the garden engaged themselves in a game of truth or dare, It was Diane’s turn to answer the truth or dare question and she went for truth, Elozonam then asked her if she was a virgin.

She hesitated at first before whispering ‘Yes’.

Another round of truth or dare question, had Elozonam asking Diane why she was a virgin.Fellow Big Brother Naija housemates, Diane and, Elozonma engaged in a truth or dare game as Diane confessed she is a virgin and gave her reasons why.....
CONTINUE READING.....

https://woloaded.com/bbnaija-2019-diane-confessed-she-is-a-virgin-and-gave-her-reasons/

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Diane Confessed She Is A Virgin And Gave Her Reasons. by opebiboy: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Her mouth don suck pass 300 preeks. Virgin my azzz
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Diane Confessed She Is A Virgin And Gave Her Reasons. by meobizy(f): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2019
What’s the special thing about being a virgin anyway? I’ve had sex multiple times and enjoyed it only a handful of times. Sometimes I won’t mind being a virgin again apart from the constant wonder about how copulation feels.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘if You Love Me, Please Vote For Seyi Because I Need Him By My Side’ – / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What Witches Did To Her In Her Sleep Last Night (photo) / Kanye West Reveals “jesus Is King” Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.