Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nicki Minaj Confirms Marriage To Her Fiance Keneth Petty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Confirms Marriage To Her Fiance Keneth Petty (431 Views)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Regina Flaunts Her New Jaguar As Husband Confirms Marriage To Her; Facts About H / Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s In A Relationship With Eminem… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Confirms Marriage To Her Fiance Keneth Petty by Ilal: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Nicki Minaj has confirmed she is now married to her fiance Kenneth Petty.

Nicki Minaj who has in the past revealed plans to get married to her fiance Keneth Zoo Petty has now confirmed they got secretly wedded as she changes her name on twitter to Mrs Petty.

In June, Nicki revealed on her radio show that she and Petty obtained a marriage license, which means they would have 90 days to have a wedding. Unfortunately, Nicki had to travel so the couple had to renew their marriage license to extend their timeframe.

She explained they would tie the knot within the allotted time limit and would likely have a larger celebration down the line because she’s busy working.

Nicki Minaj had said: “From that time, you have 90 days to get married. That was about a week ago, so now I have about 80 days”.

When she spoke about getting their marriage license, she said;

“I think I have what I was striving for, just happiness. It was so hard to get to a happy place.

Now that I’m there, I don’t want to compromise that for anyone or anything. Certain traveling things I don’t wanna do it. I’m just enjoying my downtime.”

Source: http://ojblitz.com/nicki-minaj-confirms-marriage-to-her-fiance-keneth-petty/

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms Marriage To Her Fiance Keneth Petty by Bonebreaker(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Marriage that will not last sef
Hope it does sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ralph D Opens A Small Bakery / The World Is Waiting On You -falz To Temi Emmanuel (mortal Mob) / Stefflon Don Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.