Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested (44030 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by MyGeneration(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
so really they were fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Toscarel: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Tatatagv grin
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by GrandMufti: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
They bought malt for him?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
Lol so no be Fulani herdsmen again

Ibrahim Adamu from Taraba and Idris Tobe na oyinbo

13 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by tunary(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Bury them alive
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Yusuf54: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
nwakibie3:
Believe nigeria police at your own peril
you are not diff from Nugeria police but I think they r still better than you

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by BabaCommander: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
laurel03:
if they dnt catch them now... the blame will still go to Fulani.. They just waste the Rev F

Adamu is Hausa/Fulani.
There were the primary suspects and it's proven to be true.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by alizma: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Tinubu has been vindicated
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by vcente(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Omo who dey talk say igbos na second class second class citizens again? As you can see it's better to be feared than to be seen as weak.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Mutemenot(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Where's mbaka their supporter and defender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by jrusky(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God he mentioned the word *Cow* so now everybody can see who they are. And for those who love asking where are their cows hope the bastard has explained where their cows are?

The most annoying thing now is I can bet it in the next 48 hours these bastards will be free from police custody and they will continue in that act.

I expect by now they should have be shot dead or use gun to shaatter their knee so if order come from above to free them they will be free crawlling on the floor or on wheelchair for ever, case close.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by NNEWIsuper: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Atleast Enugu is the only Ibo state making moves on this fulani menace, the rest are just making noise on social media

taa..mechie gi onu... Fulani has colonized Enugu..go to uzo-uwani and confirm
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nanop1: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Fear this fulani government oooo.. Buhari can do anything to protect his kinsmen oooo...
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by uridiwan(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
laurel03:
if they dnt catch them now... the blame will still go to Fulani.. They just waste the Rev F
combine task criminals (ctc)

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by vcente(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
jrusky:
Thank God he mentioned the word *Cow* so now everybody can see who they are. And for those who love asking where are their cows hope the bastard has explained where their cows are.

The most annoying thing now is I can bet it in the next 48 hours these bastards will be free from police custody and they will continue in that act.
not in the East bro. I'm sure they have already been executed. We no dey use this kind thing play.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by MachadoPreto: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Fulani herdsmen
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by proxillin(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
So they are herdsmen afterall..
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by majamajic(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
try and read slowly ,

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:

He's trainee heardsmen....they are the same people ...he said he came to learn cow rearing and then join the gang....which gang do u think he's talking about..

When the owners of these cows arm these guys with Kalashnikov rifles to protect their investment... what do u think will happen during free hours??

Na robbery naaa

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by uridiwan(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Nanop1:
Fear this fulani government oooo.. Buhari can do anything to protect his kinsmen oooo...
Ahhh ugochukwu what is your problem sef.....these combine task criminals are wazobia.....thank God kogi is safe this time.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by itsme01: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

taa..mechie gi onu... Fulani has colonized Enugu..go to uzo-uwani and confirm

i dont know about that and i frankly dont care, all i know is the governor and the local mayetti allah have made so much move this past months that i love their proactiveness.. reminds me of fayose and ortom and recent move by seyi makinde and oyo house... but exactly are others doing except noise making online
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Chrisbeks: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Proffdada:
so these are the Fulani herdsmen sad

Mumu learn to read, the names you are listing were arrested for another case in march, the suspect arrested for the murder of father Paul offu was indeed Fulani herdsmen named Ibrahim Adamu and Idris Tobe

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by OmoManU: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2019
See crime with multi ethnic coloration, Nigerians should just stop trivializing crimes and call criminals what they are which is criminals not by their religion or tribes.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by FarahAideed: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Proffdada:
so these are the Fulani herdsmen sad

You clearly don't know how to read

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by mvem(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2019
santopelele:
Hausa and Fulani has done more bad than good in this country
did you read through the post
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't believe this concocted trash, they should go and arrest the real culprits.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Chrisbeks: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
Mumu, did you even read the story at all? A Fulani man that rears cows is what? He came to Enugu to rear cows and then decided to join kidnapping. Learn to read before making a fool of yourself
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by backnbeta(f): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Two groups...the first set are Fulani, the second set are a mixed breed of Southerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) / Boys Pretending To Be Girls On Facebook Raped 2 Girls, Threaten To Release Video / Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.