Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,887 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? (1575 Views)

QFX Trading Bot Review: Is Qfx A Legit Forex Broker? / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner / Kindly Paste Your Itunes, Amazon Gift Card, Etc To Best Legit Loader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? by peteregwu(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2019
I want to go into live forex trading and am confused on what forex broker to use to use. If you have been trading forex, pls I would like you to recommend a legit, sincere forex broker in Nigeria to register with. Thank you!
Re: Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? by Steven888(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2019
I think IC Markets, XM, Tickmill - they are reputable brokers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? by peteregwu(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Steven888:
I think IC Markets, XM, Tickmill - they are reputable brokers. cheesy

Thanks! I would check on them.
Re: Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? by peteregwu(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Pls guys anyone you are suggesting, make sure you have experience with them not just them say. God bless you!
Re: Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well I invest in a forex trading company named DHP, been going well so far
Re: Who Is The Best Legit Forex Broker Company In Nigeria To Use? by peteregwu(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
EkeneElectrons:
Well I invest in a forex trading company named DHP, been going well so far

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Invest #5000 As A Student / Should I Sell My Zenith Bank Shares? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.