Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Which Is Better Iphone Or Blackberry? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Iphone Or Blackberry? (595 Views)

Pls And Pls Never Compare Tecno Phones With Iphone Or Samsung / Galaxy S6 Or Blackberry Passport / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Iphone Or Blackberry? by iambaker(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
I came into some money recently and I needed a new phone, so I thought because I got some money to spare I might as well get one, but when I ask friends and family it starts out as someone saying "Iphone is better!" then the other saying "No blackberry!" and ends with a big fight. so will someone please answer the year old question "Which one is better?"
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Or Blackberry? by Ugo1on1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
Iphone 4!
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Or Blackberry? by inman2787: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2010
I like iPhone 4 more,Blackberry seem be commercial devices for office man.
Re: Which Is Better Iphone Or Blackberry? by DualCore1: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2010
iambaker:

I came into some money recently and I needed a new phone, so I thought because I got some money to spare I might as well get one, but when I ask friends and family it starts out as someone saying "Iphone is better!" then the other saying "No blackberry!" and ends with a big fight. so will someone please answer the year old question "Which one is better?"
Maybe you should start by stating your need for a phone.

The CEO will tell you a blackberry is better and he is correct, the young school boy will tell you the same and as far as his fantacies are concerned, he is right. The crazy looking dude with glasses and torn pair of jeans will tell you there's nothing better than the iPhone, he is also correct.

The term "better" is relative when used for phone comparisons.

<pretend>
For pretend: if you are getting me a new phone cuz you just hit some major paper and ask me to choose, its most def going to be the iPhone thank you very much. Well that's my choice.
</pretend>

Are you seriously wanting to get a phone for me? iPhone 4 will do! Thanks ma'am you're the best!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Playstation Phone / I Need Prizes / Need Blackberry Bold2 White : Holla At Me: I'm Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.