Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift (614 Views)

Fans Gift May Edochie Range Rover As A Birthday Gift / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift by Goldenovas: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Destiny Etiko finally opened up on the Mercedes SUV she got as a birthday gift days ago and the backlash that trailed the show-off on Instagram.

The Enugu-born actress told Sunnewsonline that though she can’t afford to buy the car, she however worked hard for it. Etiko affirmed that she doesn’t care about what people say about the gift and will also not disclose who it came from.

I’m still super excited about my birthday. I feel happy knowing fully well that people I didn’t expect to show me love showed me so much love, so I’m happy. As for the car gift, well, I work so hard for it. Yes, but then I cannot cough out money to buy such a car; it’s not that I can’t buy a car for myself.
This particular Mercedes Benz is a gift. I don’t care what people say, I won’t mention who bought it for me. That’s exactly what happened last year when my boy- friend bought me a Venza; people kept saying all sorts of things. People will always talk and I don’t care”
she said.

read more: http://www.ovasnews.tk/2019/08/actress-destiny-etiko-speaks-on.html

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift by Goldenovas: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2019
cc. lalasticlala, myd44
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift by AllenSpencer: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2019
This girl take style wowo

The best way to fvck dis kind blue whale na to drink stupid and use poly bag to cover her head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift by majamajic(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Nollywood

Actor - 400 movies ,Value - 250k

Actress - 3 movies , Value - 31M

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift by Andersonjr(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Well what's there more to say? But I cannot can

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Speaks On The Mercedes SUV She Got As A Birthday Gift by ashewoboy(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2019
pvssy got her the car.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:moment Mercy Flashed Her Private Part While Ike Was Playing Wit Her Vi.. / Singer Mr 2kay Rocks “body Odour” Shirt To Show Support For Tacha / Dangote Licking Ice Cream As He Shouts Gelato (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.