Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,546 members, 7,865,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem (1914 Views)

On Her 'african Baddie' Album, Yemi Alade Features Phyno, Bisa Kdei, Others / Video: Bisola Aiyeola Sings Nigerian National Anthem (RATE HER) / Bride Angry Her African American Friend Not Attending Her Weddin At A Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by Horus(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjvc8KBCvIg

Beyonce Embracing her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem

African American Icon Beyonce embracing her African heritage with Nigerian National Anthem

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by yanabasee(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Perhaps, she's a Nigerian and very ashamed to publicize it due to the bad effects on the name..
Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by judgementyard(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Big ups to my sister ...Igbo AMAKA grin
Very soon we'll be doing the Biafran anthem together grin
Am waiting for those that will come for my head grin
I gallant today grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by etrange: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2019
But this video is as old as time... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by Horus(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2019
African women should stop lightening their skin and wearing weaves to truly "embrace their African heritage"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by anonimi: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
yanabasee:
Perhaps, she's a Nigerian and very ashamed to publicize it due to the bad effects on the name..

Failure is an orphan but everyone claims to be a parent/relative of success even though they may not have contributed any work towards the success
Are you doing any work in your community to make her no longer ashamed to be associated with Nigeria, which you claim may be her country?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9494298_photo_jpeg16ada05214aa9a815c6159c4ab557994

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by farem: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
judgementyard:
I gallant today grin

How else to know one who is so irredeemably deluded?
Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by farem: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
judgementyard:
I gallant today grin

How else does one know the person that is so irredeemably deluded?
Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by judgementyard(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
farem:

How else does one know the person that is so irredeemably deluded?
One of them.hahahaha grin grin grin grin ;
Go hug transformer
Re: Beyonce Embracing Her African Heritage Sings Nigerian National Anthem by SolexxBarry(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Every line of the national anthem meant so much to me for the first time grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looks Radiant In Her New Dress,check Out For It / Brodashaghi Drops Picture With Weed In His Mouth. / Nicki Minaj's House Vs Rihanna's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.