Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please I Need Advice On My Educational Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Advice On My Educational Career (287 Views)

My Educational Confusion / My Educational Materials Will Secure Abia Children's Future — Sen. Orji Kalu / My Educational Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On My Educational Career by cyrilomeru: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
I am an ND holder of a polytechnic with a sharp lower credit in banking and finance, am tru with my one year IT, I got my HND form, but all my life have dreamt of having a university first degree (Bsc), am thinking of forfeiting my HND form and wait for next year to get a direct entry into the university, but considering the delay, I thought of proceeding with the HND after my graduation I can go for a direct entry in accounting 300lv. too many thoughts on my mind, please advice me, this is my life.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Educational Career by DAutoDiagnosis: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Getting a BSc should'nt be a dream, would it put food on your table.

What are your interest, what are you good at. What can you do. Do you have any skill?

You already have the basics to excell in life, which is your Ordinary level diploma. What can you do with this current achievement.

Wether you decide to pursue an HND or a BSc, it still boils down to you.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Educational Career by 4nigerianyouths(f): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Until the B.sc option opens up continue with the option you have. It's like working a particular job until the job you actually want becomes available.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Commences Screening Exercise For 2019/2020 Academic Year / Why Should I Study In Canada? / A Petition For Parents To Give Their Children Minimum Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.