Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams (453 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by Ctorch: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Chief Gani Adams has vowed to combat insecurity in the south-west within four months
- The Yoruba warlord said he would tackle insecurity to a standstill by using available resources within
- Adams pointed out that he's a warrior and is ordained to ensure that Yoruba people are protected
Chief Gani Adams, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, has vowed to combat insecurity in the south-west within four months.
Adams stated this during an address to a mammoth crowd consisting of Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) members, Osun adherents and other traditional worshippers who came to celebrate the 2019 Osun Osogbo festival, Vanguard reports.
Legit.ng gathers that the Yoruba warlord said he would tackle insecurity to a standstill by using available resources within.
Adams pointed out that defending and protecting the Yoruba people against criminality is his duty as the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land.
He said: “As the generalissimo of Yoruba land, my duty among others is to ensure that Yoruba people are protected against any forces.

“I am a warrior and I’m ordained to ensure that Yoruba people are protected. I am assuring you that I would use everything within my reach to make sure problem of insecurity becomes the issue of the past.
“I will make sure I crush insecurity in the south-west.”

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that Chief Gani Adams advised the inspector-general of police, Muhammed Adamu, on the need to involve locals on the issue of security .
Adams said there was need to be proactive in tackling insecurity in the country.
He restated his beliefs in boosting local security, saying “the best measure is to get people at the grassroots involved in local security.”

https://www.legit.ng/1254766-ill-crush-insecurity-swest-4-months---gani-adams.html?fbclid=IwAR2CdrYpSb2LzgJKAlUxeNeS890gJIHUnuno0YpkkPZl3xxWSoZ57lbsBd8
Re: I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Ctorch:
Chief Gani Adams has vowed to combat insecurity in the south-west within four months
- The Yoruba warlord said he would tackle insecurity to a standstill by using available resources within
- Adams pointed out that he's a warrior and is ordained to ensure that Yoruba people are protected
Chief Gani Adams, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, has vowed to combat insecurity in the south-west within four months.
Adams stated this during an address to a mammoth crowd consisting of Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) members, Osun adherents and other traditional worshippers who came to celebrate the 2019 Osun Osogbo festival, Vanguard reports.
Legit.ng gathers that the Yoruba warlord said he would tackle insecurity to a standstill by using available resources within.
Adams pointed out that defending and protecting the Yoruba people against criminality is his duty as the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land.
He said: “As the generalissimo of Yoruba land, my duty among others is to ensure that Yoruba people are protected against any forces.

“I am a warrior and I’m ordained to ensure that Yoruba people are protected. I am assuring you that I would use everything within my reach to make sure problem of insecurity becomes the issue of the past.

“I will make sure I crush insecurity in the south-west.”

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that Chief Gani Adams advised the inspector-general of police, Muhammed Adamu, on the need to involve locals on the issue of security .
Adams said there was need to be proactive in tackling insecurity in the country.
He restated his beliefs in boosting local security, saying “the best measure is to get people at the grassroots involved in local security.”

https://www.legit.ng/1254766-ill-crush-insecurity-swest-4-months---gani-adams.html?fbclid=IwAR2CdrYpSb2LzgJKAlUxeNeS890gJIHUnuno0YpkkPZl3xxWSoZ57lbsBd8

No comment.
Re: I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by helinues: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Which war has he fought that they are referring Gani as a warlord?

Are they sheriously serious?
Re: I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by DAutoDiagnosis: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2019
we know
Re: I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by oilyngbati(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:
Which war has he fought that they are referring Gani as a warlord?

Are they sheriously serious?
He fought in kirijiji war, a mere wrestling match.
Re: I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by helinues: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2019
oilyngbati:
He fought in kirijiji war, a mere wrestling match.

Bad guy grin grin
Re: I’ll Crush Insecurity In S/west Within 4 Months - Gani Adams by Charmingrascal(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Bros Gani should get to work immediately abeg.

All these "I will I will" don tire person.

Our peaceful region is been invaded by criminal elements.
OTO GE!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! President Buhari Queries FIRS Boss , Tunde Fowler(photos) / Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Zulum, Abdulrazaq Off To Japan. PHOTOS / Gov Abdulrazaq Says Local Contractors To Fix Kwara Schools, Hospitals' Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.