Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,824 members, 7,959,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (72341 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by betterpikinn: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
dogs
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Rubbish, a girls armpit is just like a Guy's own, sweaty and hairy with bacteria all over.
He is just fooling himself, I can't lick anyone's armpit.

Who ask you?
Sabinus

undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by omamush(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Bastard of the awolowo family

Tufiakwa

This is insane and tribalistic
Do u guys have to drag awolowo into everything the guy does

Hope the mods are watching

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Low mentality

Weird news Everytime.Check siggy for your verified WeChat and Alipay working wallet.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Believe me when I tell you that ike is harbouring evil plans in his mind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ogogoro
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
hope she just had her bath

yuck
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by ScotMisile: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
omamush:

This is insane and tribalistic
Do u guys have to drag awolowo into everything the guy does

Hope the mods are watching

He waswthe first t drag Awo into BBnaija
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by ScotMisile: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
When I said it that afonja can eat shit for an Igbo woman, most y'all argued with me... Hehehe now what do we have here?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kiss armpit? Eeewwwwwwwww
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by kennysoftSTUDIO(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Boost your business performance through creative thinking and systematic workflows. Build confidence and adopt effective solution-based thinking to add value to your organisation. Request a proposal today. Visit kennysoftstudios.com, call 08163876675 or email wecare@kennysoftstudios.com. Don't miss out on this!!!

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ordinary to lick armpit, it’s not even lick butt hole.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
HOLYDICK:
You are 25 and not yet a CEO? What a shame!! I became a CEO at the age of 15 when my teacher said" you and ur Company leave my class. grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lost interest in the show...

Dm me if you want yours.
WhatsApp:
090225 01306

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by loverboy442: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Show of shame! How has the show impacted on the youths of this country? The show is a classical example of how the rich will continue to exploit the poor!!

The poor man will raise money to vote for all the well to do housemates and watch them while they are asleep, but he stays awake and cheers on! What stupidity...
nigeria for you bro... where the leaders and people are f00ls. the people blame the leaders but are worse with no common sense at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by loverboy442: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
ScotMisile:
When I said it that afonja can eat shit for an Igbo woman, most y'all argued with me... Hehehe now what do we have here?
i am igbo but i just have to tell you this..... on the left side of your head, there is nothing right and on the right side of your head, there is absolutely nothing left
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Horlami247: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Bastard of the awolowo family

Tufiakwa

You mean nnamdi KANU Awolowo?
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by ScotMisile: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2019
loverboy442:
i am igbo but i just have to tell you this..... on the left side of your head, there is nothing right and on the right side of your head, there is absolutely nothing left

Go and sit down, you dis apologetic afonja
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Princeofasia: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2019
awolowo is wipping
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) by Corroro: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2019
way much better and educative and then anybody could watch vskit videos, its not just rated over 18
Realboygenius:
I don't know what you people enjoy in this BBA. VSkit Voice to fame is much better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.