Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Bask In The Works Of The Creator - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bask In The Works Of The Creator (226 Views)

The Creator Of The Internet Was A Black Man – Google Confirms / A Russian Artist Turns Dirt Into Works Of Art.(Photos) / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bask In The Works Of The Creator by btins001: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2019
I'm a huge fan of the works of He who created all things(I have to be--I'm technically minded)

From things like the smooth curves on a paw-paw fruit, to the honeycomb-like/ spongy features embedded its tree's stem. Or the multiplicity of its fruits per stalk, per branch!

I'm fascinated by these because I wonder: how does He manufacture these...all from a seed?! For us, manufacturing such curves in 3D might involve machining or printing etc. At this level, these techniques are mediocre, considering microfractures during machining, time taken to 3D print a part etc. Plus, the precision is unparalleld!

How about behaviours in animals? How leaf-eating animals do not eat all grass? Or is it the vocal transformation a hen undergoes when she incubates? Or the education of foraging she gives her young after this? Or the development of color in the feathers of the chicks?

Consider it for a moment...how a seed becomes a tree or the intricacies of the structures that hold it up--the formula all embedded in a small seed.

If I wanted to, say manufacture the complex curves of a paw paw fruit or even moreso, the spikes of a sour sup fruit, how'd I go about it?! Subtractive manufacturing? Additive?

Consider ants! How they build complex paths/ intricate structures in their hills...hills not made with cement, but stand! What tools or fancy computers do they use? What trig functions or Forrier transform did they use to execute the features in that pic?! cheesy

The mediocrity of our lives brightens when one considers these.

How about you guys
Fascinated by any of the Creator's works? Noticed any interesting feature or behaviour in creation?
Re: Bask In The Works Of The Creator by btins001: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Anyone seen the seed(s) that cause grasses to grow?! It's mind blogling! It rains and boom, different types of plants!

Got to trip!

Re: Bask In The Works Of The Creator by btins001: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
more

Re: Bask In The Works Of The Creator by btins001: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
We have threads that discuss military tactics and weapons, travelling, politics and all sorts of strugle-infested living...

...how about one to chill, bask, and revel in things extraordunary? Unfathomable things?

(1) (Reply)

State Of Origin Or L.g.a Certificate / Free!!! JAMB Geography Prep Videos For JAMB 2020 / Nigerian Scientist Develops Cancer Drugs From African Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.