Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts (398 Views)

Why Is Telegram Deleting Accounts Without No reason ? / My Whatsapp Contacts Are Not Deleting. Help! / Russian Fisherman Posts Horrifying Snaps Of His Weird Deep-sea Catches (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hey guys please how can i get in touch with any of the moderators to help delete an old post from 2016? Its ruining someone's life and hindering all chances of getting a job or doing business with people, once a Google search is made it hits the front page of google and its damaging the person's image. Please i need urgent help with this.
These are the links to the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3113497/mtn-stole-him-he-wants

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/155#45756646
Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Contact the super moderator.
Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
Contact the super moderator.
How can i contact him please?
Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Go to front page, scroll down before the birthday celebrant you will see mail super moderator. Click on it and do the needful.

Mrquincy:

How can i contact him please?
Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
Go to front page, scroll down before the birthday celebrant you will see mail super moderator. Click on it and do the needful.

Thanks you
Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by tuhamworld: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nairaland makes it hard to delete photos so am afraid you might not be able to delete it
Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by bamirotola: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
I think the moderators should give nairalanders d ability to edit their name, or profile and even delete post! We are long overdue for that

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help In Deleting These Posts by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
bamirotola:
I think the moderators should give nairalanders d ability to edit their name, or profile and even delete post! We are long overdue for that

Agreed

(1) (Reply)

How Are Viruses Named / How To Save And Share Audiomack Music And Podcast / Help Needed Here Urgently Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.