Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business (282 Views)

Hot And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business by McCoy662(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello guys, please I would love to have your contributions in this, especially those that are already into the business.
I have heard countless times of how profitable the business is, how simple it is to start and how I can start with as low as 10k. I really want to go into the business but I just wish to know what exactly is the truth about the whole thing.

The last time I was given a fascinating business idea was on recharge card printing business, the guy made me pay for the training only for me to find out that I really need about 1m for a start if I really want to gain from it. Now I need to know before I will even think of getting someone to coach me in it.

So guys, if you have any good experience about the biz, do well to share with me let me know if I can go ahead with getting a tutor.
Re: How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business by Onnasucs1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
McCoy662:
Hello guys, please I would love to have your contributions in this, especially those that are already into the business.
I have heard countless times of how profitable the business is, how simple it is to start and how I can start with as low as 10k. I really want to go into the business but I just wish to know what exactly is the truth about the whole thing.

The last time I was given a fascinating business idea was on recharge card printing business, the guy made me pay for the training only for me to find out that I really need about 1m for a start if I really want to gain from it. Now I need to know before I will even think of getting someone to coach me in it.

So guys, if you have any good experience about the biz, do well to share with me let me know if I can go ahead with getting a tutor.

I have a good knowledge about the biz. That is what I've been doing for over 7months now.

Please don't waste your 10k. Anybody that tells you 10k can start mini importation is clearly deceiving you. The person is not even in the business.

The business is profitable though
Re: How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business by McCoy662(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onnasucs1:

I have a good knowledge about the biz. That is what I've been doing for over 7months now.

Please don't waste your 10k. Anybody that tells you 10k can start mini importation is clearly deceiving you. The person is not even in the business.

The business is profitable though
thanks bro... like how much do I need for a start?
Re: How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business by Onnasucs1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
McCoy662:

thanks bro... like how much do I need for a start?
at least 50k for a start. It covers several expenses. Cost of goods, shipping, local shipping in Nigeria, advert and some other little expenses. The good thing is that you will make far more than that.

When you intend to start, please get a mentor who is in the business. Don't fall prey into the hands of all these information marketers looking for who to get 2k from
Re: How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business by McCoy662(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onnasucs1:
at least 50k for a start. It covers several expenses. Cost of goods, shipping, local shipping in Nigeria, advert and some other little expenses. The good thing is that you will make far more than that.

When you intend to start, please get a mentor who is in the business. To fall prey into the hands of all these information marketers looking for who to get 2k from
will chat u up... Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: How True And Lucrative Is The Famous Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mini importation Don cast,it's one thing to import and another to market it,it's not as profitable as it use to be some years back when some of us started it, these days to get orders on my jumia and konga just dey hard....I prefer selling my imported goods on international sites these days.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Netflix App Has Been Hacked!!! / MTN South Africa Fined R5 Million For Whatsapp Price Hike / BLUEDIO T2+ And HT HEADSETS Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.