Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) (1083 Views)

Dangote Commits $700 Million To Sugar Production / Business Opportunity That Earned Me Over $700 In Just 5 Days / I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Danimane(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
so i came across this platform on facebook, I decided to investigate on them, found out that they have been in business for 3 months now, then i read the how it works and faq, looked interesting so i decided to try it out by investing in it. paid the activation of $20 and i became a full member. so I learnt that it works with an advance referral system (multilevel marketing networking) and it has a minimum of 5 referrals to get better investment returns, so I referred 5 of my friends to register with my link, I got 30% of their activation fee as commission fee and also 10% for referral bonus. I quickly tried to test the withdrawal system, and I got credited within an hour, I told my down lines and they were motivated, now for every people my friends referred I got 15% from all of them, i don't even know them but I can see their usernames on my dashboard. so those people also refer and am also getting 10% from them also, so u see i get commission from thousands of people for just referring 5 people. haven't see anything like this before, all i do is wake up in the morning and withdraw into by binance account. now the fun part is that for every person you refer you get 10% even though you have referred 5 persons before, u just get 10% and then the person goes somewhere in your downline to help others that has not referred , then you get refer commission depending on the level on your matrix the person entered. i.e. if he or she entered your level 4 you will get 5% extra. it's an amazing platform. everyday i get nothing less than a $100. The platform also have an E-pin feature and transfer option, where you can transfer funds to your friends or down line if you want to, just in case one is having issues with depositing, so i will leave a link below for you to partake in this wonderful platform with me, am also going to be helping some of us get started. I will transfer funds for the first 20 people to register and send me their usernames with 40% of the activation fee, which is $8, I would have send $10 but some of us might want to miss the opportunity and just go and withdraw it, as the minimum fund for withdrawal is $10.
registration link: https://egoldrich.com/register/alexxi12
email: olatundealex89@gmail.com
telegram group: @egoldrich_nigeria2
I hope to see testimonies in the comment sections. send your usernames to my Gmail above and come to our newly opened telegram platform, send your issues if any, will attend to it. i will also give out Epin vouchers for free to random users in the group.
THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE THIS YEAR IS ON EGOLD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Macolive(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very Nice, how do I get in?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Danimane(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Macolive:
Very Nice, how do I get in?
lol, its written in the post. register and send ur username to that email

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by djayz111(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
It looks promising, I hope am not late

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by richardo12(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2019
So I saw this post 3 days ago and decided to try it out, and Lo and behold grin after referring 3 pple my dollars have just been increasing and I have been cashing out, thanks tunde, one can depend on one job anymore in this country.

Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Humblemee: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2019

Stainless steel cutting table and Stamping machine is up for grab at a giveaway price for Bar soap

Brand new, N45,000 for both

SILICON MOLDS IS ALSO AVAILABLE

Price is negotiable

CALL :08054284634
Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Danimane(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
richardo12:
So I saw this post 3 days ago and decided to try it out, and Lo and behold grin after referring 3 pple my dollars have just been increasing and I have been cashing out, thanks tunde, one can depend on one job anymore in this country.

wow congrats, whats ur username?
Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by richardo12(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Danimane:

wow congrats, whats ur username?
Sorry for the late reply, my username is umeh44
Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Danimane(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2019
richardo12:

Sorry for the late reply, my username is umeh44
i could not find you in my downstreams, who did u register under?
Re: How I Made Over $700 In One Week With $20 (photos) by Luke28: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Danimane:
so i came across this platform on facebook, I decided to investigate on them, found out that they have been in business for 3 months now, then i read the how it works and faq, looked interesting so i decided to try it out by investing in it. paid the activation of $20 and i became a full member. so I learnt that it works with an advance referral system (multilevel marketing networking) and it has a minimum of 5 referrals to get better investment returns, so I referred 5 of my friends to register with my link, I got 30% of their activation fee as commission fee and also 10% for referral bonus. I quickly tried to test the withdrawal system, and I got credited within an hour, I told my down lines and they were motivated, now for every people my friends referred I got 15% from all of them, i don't even know them but I can see their usernames on my dashboard. so those people also refer and am also getting 10% from them also, so u see i get commission from thousands of people for just referring 5 people. haven't see anything like this before, all i do is wake up in the morning and withdraw into by binance account. now the fun part is that for every person you refer you get 10% even though you have referred 5 persons before, u just get 10% and then the person goes somewhere in your downline to help others that has not referred , then you get refer commission depending on the level on your matrix the person entered. i.e. if he or she entered your level 4 you will get 5% extra. it's an amazing platform. everyday i get nothing less than a $100. The platform also have an E-pin feature and transfer option, where you can transfer funds to your friends or down line if you want to, just in case one is having issues with depositing, so i will leave a link below for you to partake in this wonderful platform with me, am also going to be helping some of us get started. I will transfer funds for the first 20 people to register and send me their usernames with 40% of the activation fee, which is $8, I would have send $10 but some of us might want to miss the opportunity and just go and withdraw it, as the minimum fund for withdrawal is $10.
registration link: https://egoldrich.com/register/alexxi12
email: olatundealex89@gmail.com
telegram group: @egoldrich_nigeria2
I hope to see testimonies in the comment sections. send your usernames to my Gmail above and come to our newly opened telegram platform, send your issues if any, will attend to it. i will also give out Epin vouchers for free to random users in the group.
THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE THIS YEAR IS ON EGOLD.

(1) (Reply)

Local Rice Business / Online Business You Can Be Earning Over 100k From Home Monthly 100% Guaranteed!! / First 500 People To Get 200naira Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.