Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) (1300 Views)

Peter Okoye Unveils The Ball For New Laliga Season (photos) / Peter Okoye Unveils The Ball For New Laliga Season (photos) / DJ Cuppy Storms The Gym After Eating Too Much Amala During Xmas Season (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by UncleGist: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
The singer was selected alongside On-Air Personality, VJ Adams to unbox the new LaLiga ball as part of a global campaign that ushers in the start of the new LaLiga season, which kicked off on Friday, August 16, 2019.

Mr. P is currently in Spain to watch his first La Liga match between Villarreal and Granada CF. He'll also be looking forward to link up with Super Eagles new sensation, Samuel Chukwueze, who plays for the Yellow Submarines.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-unveils-the-ball-for-new-laliga-season-photos

Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by UncleGist: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2019

Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by Made4naijalove: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by jerryunit48: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Him try
Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow! I am just glad that the Liga has started, atleast make i begin watch beta football. I no too like all those tum tum tum, anywhere belle face for premiershipcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by MJBOLT: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
La Liga = High Quality Football

Kingosytex:
Wow! I am just glad that the Liga has started, atleast make i begin watch beta football. I no too like all those tum tum tum, anywhere belle face for premiershipcheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by johnkay1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Great
Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by twerkjack: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow shocked That’s a very big deal. Naija to the world
Re: Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) by GisterBlogger: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Stood For Hours So Wife Can Get Some Rest On A Plane / "If You Are Looking For My Downfall, You Will Not Progress In Life" - Naira Marl / Beautiful Moment Pregnant Simi Taught Her Mother How To “whine” Her Waist (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.