Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Get Your Goods Delivered To You In Tradefair From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Goods Delivered To You In Tradefair From China (239 Views)

Protest: Lagos Tradefair Complex Traders Lock Shops (Video) / Retail And Wholesales: Sourcing And Purchasing Agent In Tradefair Market, Lagos / I Need Someone In Tradefair Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Goods Delivered To You In Tradefair From China by Cushiteconsults(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Are you located around the Amuwo Ojo axis or in Nigeria in general? Finding a shipping/cargo/logistics company that off load in this part of town is a war.

Most companies are suituated around Lagos island and usually very very crowed because of the cramp nature of offices on the island.

I went in search for a logistics company as my shop is situated at the tradefair complex, Lagos badagry expressway.

I am here to help who is seeking same information. During my search i found New ways Logistics Company, I immediately contacted them and they in their china office contacted my supplier and picked the goods from her.

Within about 40 days my goods was sitting in my shop.

It was easy for me to pick it up, no hassel from Abgero and traffic.

If you want to use their services i have attached their call card to the post. If you find my information helpful kindly comment below.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You Thinking Of Traveling Out Of The Country / BREAKING: Loan Defaults Will Now Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks / Let's Help You Shop On Foreign Websites At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.