Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) (2331 Views)

What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) by shadoghale(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2007
Please I need infomation from all who have the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification in Nigeria, on Nairaland

What are the Opportunities career wise on this Program, with respect to the Nigerian Job Environment?

I have a business Administration degree and now a Marketing / Business development executive with an engineering Firm in Lagos, trying to move into Finance.
Re: Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) by manp1: 10:12am On May 16, 2007
hi,

i'm an ACIMFA (Associate Certified Investment Manager & Financial Analyst). it's cerified by th Institute of Investment Management and Research. it's the combination of CIMA (Certified Investment Management Analyst) and CFA (chartered Financial Analyst). you can see that this credential is all emconpassing and progressively transforms you to the level of a decisin maker in any organization you'll find your self.note all org are looking for those who will understand how to make strategic decisions cos the future of the org is mostly important to these executives. meaning this credential will help you achieve your aim faster.

Earning this certification is easy with us as we are professional consultants who offer executive trainings in specialized management areas and enables them earn global/international certifications without stress,'cos we believe more in knowledge/understanding of these courses rather than the certification. for the certifcation is just an outward evidence of the knowledge you've. so we empahsis more on the training and we've affiliated with these international professional institutes to the extent that we you successfully complete your sessions with us, to earn there designation will not be a problem any longer.This is an opportunity you can seize.

some of our executive traing courses are:

project management,
investment management and financial analyst,
marketing management,
risk analyst,
e-business management,
certified information systems audit and control, etc,

do what you've never done before to earn what you've never earned before.

contact me:

samuel (08023054799) @

PMCONSULTINGS powered by APAN MUELT CONSULTS
NIZAK BUILDING, 44, AKANRO STREET,ILASAMAJA,LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA.

BEST REGARDS.
Re: Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) by manp1: 10:20am On May 16, 2007
note dear,

there are opportunities in investment mgt and financial analyst. u'll know the wealth of opportunities in it when you earn it. words cannot explain it, as everybody's experience is different from another but it's worhwhile. i chose to become a management consultant and trainer when i qualified and it has being better than good. my graduate trainees get jobs faster' cos they speak relevantly (blow the minds of the interviewers during interviews), and some are only contacted for interviews not the heartbreaking setting back TEST they give peeps.

regards
Re: Opportunities In Certified Financial Analyst (cfa) by oneblacboi: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html

(1) (Reply)

.. / Looking For A Data Analysis/science Tutor / Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.