Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend (1178 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Distribute The COVID Palliatives You Collected / Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women (2) (3) (4)

Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by Biafraod: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
According to a source, a young lady “Jennifer Ogegere“, has allegedly threaten to distribute the HIV infection she acquired from her boyfriend to other men, particularly those in Sapale Delta state and its environs.

She hinted on her chat that she has already slept with an unknown man already.

SEE HER PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/alert-lady-threatens-to-distribute-the-hiv-she-acquired-from-her-boyfriend-photos/

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good..
Shes spreading it like blueband margarine angry

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
She can't give you HIV if you don't sleep with her.

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na waoo...To bleep ladies nowadays dey fear me cos of wetin most of them carry for mind and puna....

Las las, na Masturbation sure pass....Na to go buy my FAMILIA vaseline keep for wardrobe..

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sapele boys, I cover una with the blood of Jesus. We shall overcome all these daughters of Eve.

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sapele guys this girl don d reason una matter.

See me see wahala dey (wahala dey)

Wahala dey ooo! oooo! (wahala dey)

I de see danger danger (wahala dey)

Sapele boys make una go download Danger by Psquare use am as una ringtone cos danger don enter. The girl don d reason una mattercheesycheesycheesy

GOFRONT, you hear say danger don enter sapele so any girl wey u wan do ruru with make sure say you double, triple or even "fourple" your c*ndom cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by Michelle55: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks heaven.. She's based in warri. She should maintain her lane, guys Becareful! No be every zero una supox put one into..

Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin cheesy.....Kingosytex, No be lie o..

Me sef go download that song to play over here....
Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Make authorities do the needful..This is not good at all. Na sapele boys tell her to engage in an unprotected sex with whoever gave her

Guys/Girls be careful ,alot of guys and girls are sharing this thing daily ... I wonder 10yrs from now,how the rate of infected persons will be like....
Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin cheesy.....Kingosytex, No be lie o..
Me sef go download that song to play over here....
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by unikprince(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hahahahaha wahala for who no wan repent, premarital sex is a killer of destiny.
Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by SSSbuster: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Op, why not blur her name. undecided
Re: Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend by starbuck(f): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Lass lass, she can't distribute reach my side... I trust my man's dị.......ck

Education Student Of OOU Bitten By A Big Snake During Compulsory Farm Work / I Stabbed My Customer To Death Out Of Anger- Bar Owner Arrested In Lagos Says / Ondo Explosion: I Didn’t Know I Was Carrying Explosives – Truck Driver