Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

​the Playful Mule (short Story) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ​the Playful Mule (short Story) (399 Views)

A Short Story With Pictorial Illustrations. / ​​the Fly And The Mule (short Story) / Funny Video Brother And Sister Playful Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​the Playful Mule (short Story) by Storyboy247: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Once, there was a very playful and young Mule. He was also very frisky, as he ate a lot of corn. He had a lot of energy but did not work much.

One day, having nothing else to do, the Mule started galloping in the fields. He was galloping around at a good speed and kicking up a lot of dust. He thought that maybe he was a Horse, because he was so good at racing!

B12The more he thought about it, the more he got excited and said to himself, ‘If I can gallop so fast, then surely, I must be the son of an excellent racer. My father must be great and I have my father’s speed and his skill.’

...VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO GET MORE STORIES

The next day, the Mule was hitched to a cart full of baggage. His master took him on a long journey. The Mule was not used to hard work and became very tired.

Disappointed with himself, he said aloud, “I have made a mistake. I am a Mule and my father must have also been a Mule. Only a Mule could be so tired doing his work!”
...VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO GET MORE STORIES

We come to know our true nature only when we test it.
Re: ​the Playful Mule (short Story) by Holumhidey(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JGOLDCOMEDYTV: Pastor See Vision / Whatsapp Status Tv / Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.