Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Want To Acquire Knowledge In Vehicle Documentations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Acquire Knowledge In Vehicle Documentations (288 Views)

The High-income Skills To Acquire In This New Year To Make Millions In 5 Months. / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? / What Its Mean To Acquire Higher Degree Time Wasting Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Acquire Knowledge In Vehicle Documentations by Magnumproperty: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello house. I'm interested in learning how to get papers for vehicles, drivers license issuance and renewal. I'm interested in learning this particular job to add to my hustle. If you are willing to help a brother please chat me up. I promise to abide by your rules and regulations. I want to learn under you. I don't have much to pay but I can run errands to cover up. I am also ready to provide a guarantor if the need be.
May God bless you as you help a brother.
0. 8. 1. 6. 8. 0. 2. 9. 2. 8. 9

(1) (Reply)

Walk Into Just 5 Hotels In Ibadan, Earn 9k on a Weekly Basis / Currently Recruiting Promoters/merchandizers For A Multinational FMCG Company / Job Alert! 01shawarma Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.