Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Want To Register My Business With CAC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Register My Business With CAC (258 Views)

How To Check Cac Company Registration Status And Code. / Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money / Pls How Do I Register My Firm Outlet With JUMIA Or KONGA As A Pickup Station ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Register My Business With CAC by andy4d2ofus(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pls someone help me. What does it take to register a business in Nigeria. Pls professionals only
Re: I Want To Register My Business With CAC by healthserve(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
cc cacmatters

Our brother here needs your services
Re: I Want To Register My Business With CAC by cacmatters(m): 5:10am On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:
cc cacmatters

Our brother here needs your services
Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

andy4d2ofus:
Pls someone help me. What does it take to register a business in Nigeria. Pls professionals only

Some business requires special government licenses to operate apart from the the normal cac registration requirements while some doesn't.

Let's know the kind of business you intends doing. Thanks for your time

https://www.nairaland.com/4603245/cac-reloaded-2-company-registration/

cacmatters2018@gmail.com
Www.cacmatters.com.ng
Re: I Want To Register My Business With CAC by healthserve(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2019
cacmatters:

Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

Some business requires special government licenses to operate apart from the the normal cac registration requirements while some doesn't.

Let's know the kind of business you intends doing. Thanks for your time

https://www.nairaland.com/4603245/cac-reloaded-2-company-registration/

cacmatters2018@gmail.com
Www.cacmatters.com.ng

You're welcome boss

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Brief / How Efcc Helped Fbi To Arrest The Most Wanted ‘yahoo Boy’ In Town / Boxer Maxim Dadashev, Who Suffered Severe Brain Injury, Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.