Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Let's Settle This Once And For All - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Let's Settle This Once And For All (500 Views)

Why Didn't Ancient Igbos Settle On The Coast Instead Of Inland And Landlocked? / Ikeja Royal Families Settle For New Monarch After 9 Years Of An Empty Palace / The Oldest And First Tribe To Settle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Settle This Once And For All by kolaa007(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Let's settle this once and for all. I prefer using water to clean up after I do number 2. Some friends were looking at me disgustingly like i'm the only one. when you use water you feel clean down there and comfortable but with tissue there is still Poop smelling down there...Please Nairalanders please share, which you prefer and lets see which is preferable by Nigerians....I think using of water is in our culture...

We already have this topic on twitter here is the link if you wish to join.
https://twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/1162690564095184896

Re: Let's Settle This Once And For All by GMbuharii: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yorubas are in better position to answer this question....
Re: Let's Settle This Once And For All by kolaa007(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
which one yoruba again for this matter...so its only yoruba people that use water? i be yoruba ooooooo..
Re: Let's Settle This Once And For All by uboma(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
I use water when I can. When it is only the tissue paper that is available, I take a shower afterwards.
Re: Let's Settle This Once And For All by 1shortblackboy: 3:52am On Aug 19, 2019
uboma:
I use water when I can. When it is only the tissue paper that is available, I take a shower afterwards.
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Cambodia’s First Gay Dance Troupe Upends Centuries Of Tradition / I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry / Canadian Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.