Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) (28892 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Mypeople2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

Lol! More like chocolate blue or lemon white cheesy
Nigerian green and Ghana black. God abeg o.. even elephant blank and snake green dey o

1 Like

Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by skukimania(f): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy
Mypeople2:
Nigerian green and Ghana black. God abeg o.. even elephant blank and snake green dey o
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
nice one

When you build a house let your wife decorate the ceiling, she has seen more ceiling designs than you.. Am I communicating?
and allow the man choose the bed sheet, he has seen more design
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Codes151(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
They should paint pmb?
Bluezy13:
She did well, But...

The youths always deriving pleasure in painting their ancestors, instead of painting the future.
That's why this country is not moving forward.

Always referencing ancient icons in a bid to show respect, recognition and pass a message, the youths ignorantly end up restricting their aspirations, creativity and problem solving mentality regarding the future.

For example, any sane fellow will agree with me that if this girl had imagined and painted an unraveled technological piece that can be achieved in the nearest future, she might be innocently motivating someone somewhere to realize it or maybe accentuate someone's creative ability for the betterment of the future.

Think the future and one will think progress.
Think the future and insights such as technological and economical advancement will finds Its way to the society.
That's the reason third world countries are developing at a faster rate. They don't settle for the past, but the future.
I'm not discrediting her painting but I think
It is high time we desist from celebrating the past and focus on the future.

A man's situation is a function of his mindset.
"A man is largely what he thinks himself to be" says a wise man.
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by ayaside(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bluezy13:
She did well, But...

The youths always deriving pleasure in painting their ancestors, instead of painting the future.

Always referencing ancient icons in a bid to show respect, recognition and pass a message, the youths ignorantly end up restricting their aspirations, creativity and problem solving mentality regarding the future.

For example, any sane fellow will agree with me that if this girl had imagined and painted an unraveled technological piece that can be achieved in the nearest future, she might be innocently motivating someone somewhere to realize it or maybe accentuate someone's creative ability for the betterment of the future.

Think the future and insights such as technological and economical advancement will finds Its way to the society.
That's the reason third world countries are developing at a faster rate. They don't settle for the past, but the future.
It is high time we desist from celebrating the past and focus on the future.

Nice write up. So, what will you say about most things the ancestors said during their time that is happening now. Anyway, I get your point but will rather celebrate Fela any day than Naira Marley of the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Truthsbitter: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
nice one

When you build a house let your wife decorate the ceiling, she has seen more ceiling designs than you.. Am I communicating?
grin grin
wicked!!
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Dizzytee: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
Yesterday I withdrew 20k from my bank account just to feel like a big man .. I went to one corner in my room. Put on the music and was dancing and spraying the money and up till now I can't find 2k my chest is doing me somehow now
bad guy
ur village people don collect them share, THem wan buy sharwama
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Attempt: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bluezy13:
She did well, But...

It is high time we desisted from celebrating the past and focus on the future.

Yours is divine!
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2019
skukimania:

Could you please show us the future you have painted? I just want to see something. I mean, it's not a bad thing if you set the pace. Your painting of the future can inspire others too you know.
undecided
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by skukimania(f): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=IronPant post=81383124][/quote]

Is that your answer to what I asked you? Show us your own painting, is that too much to ask? Just look at the kind of person criticizing other people's work?
Bad belle people everywhere. Mtcheeeeeew undecided
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 20, 2019
skukimania:

Is that your answer to what I asked you? Show us your own painting, is that too much to ask? Just look at the kind of person criticizing other people's work?
Bad belle people everywhere. Mtcheeeeeew undecided

Lol..
It wasn't me you were having a conversation with..
I just commented that I am against your opinion grin

If my comment is hurting you, then go take a bottle of chilled sniper..
Re: Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) by skukimania(f): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
IronPant:

Lol..
It wasn't me you were having a conversation with.. I just commented that I am against your opinion

If my comment pain u, then go take a crate of chilled sniper..
Don't quote, thanks nd gudday madam

Why should I take an advice from a 'bad belle person' like you.
Enjoy your chilled sniper yourself. Oponu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest / See Creative Things Art Students Did With Water Melon / 3d Animation For Ambode APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.