Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition (1866 Views)

Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Sold! Sold ! Sold! Professional dji & yuneec 4k drones for sale / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAllĀ instagram Photography Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
IPOB Kids Display Their Talents and Drones At Biafran Competition. All drones where tested and operated. Several flew long distances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
More

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by valenu(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Does he sell those things he's building for decoration or what? Pls, he should channel the skills ton something useful like building a generator that uses water or air.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
valenu:
[s]Does he sell those things he's building for decoration or what? Pls, he should channel the skills ton something useful like building a generator that uses water or air.[/s]

Afonja and envy. Ask Yoruba kids to build generators nah, while Igbo kids build drones, so all tribes are contributing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow this kid pic...is all that you need to know how that these people are naturally crafty as hell. This explains how they crafted all those equipment during the war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by valenu(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
biafranation:

Afonja, kids showing their talents.
Do I look like Afonja to you? Pls, I don't eat oily soup. I'm nwa afor igbo. But those stuffs are needless. This is why an Afonja will easily have something to say against we the Igbos. Let's use our sense properly and stop showing the stupid part of us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by valenu(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
justice12000:
Wow this kid pic...is all that you need to know how that these people are naturally crafty as hell. This explains how they crafted all those equipment during the war.
That's true but the craftsmanship should be channeld into something useful. Can the guy building those things use it to fly?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
valenu:

That's true but the craftsmanship should be channeld into something useful. Can the guy building those things use it to fly?

I just told you...they were tested and flew. What is your problem afonjas?
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by valenu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
biafranation:

Afonja and envy. Ask Yoruba kids to build generators nah, while Igbo kids build drones, so all tribes are contributing.
Pls don't call me Afonja again. I don't eat oily soup. But can those things fly? I doubt. Not even a fan attached. While the Chinese kids are busy programming their robots, you are here imitating already developed planes. Donald Trump was even suggesting that they remove some of the computerisations in the modern planes now so as to make it's usage simple. You're still on the construction of the body of the planes. Do you even consider the properties of the materials used in making of the bodies of planes?
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by valenu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
biafranation:

I just told you...they were tested and flew. What is your problem afonjas?
Post a video of it. Those things without blades/fans. Afonjas will not even have your time on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by duncun: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by valenu(m): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2019
duncun:
I once saw a video on Facebook, the Igbo boy built a generator that can power a room and uses just water.
Yes Ooo, that's true. The topic is even here on nairaland and those Afonjas were disputing the possibility of the innovation. But I left them because they were not grounded in engineering.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Earlystar698(m): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2019
Mod no dey move this kind news ... if na small snake dey the thread now u go see speed why they go use move am

I no call name ooooo
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by 1shortblackboy: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Earlystar698:
Mod no dey move this kind news ... if na small snake dey the thread now u go see speed why they go use move am

I no call name ooooo
move this useless thread to where. One chap builds toys from scrap metal which serves no purpose other than as toys and it is being reported as a competition for drones and u want the thread to be moved to front page. Do those things look like they can fly?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 18, 2019
1shortblackboy:
move this useless thread to where. One chap builds toys from scrap metal which serves no purpose other than as toys and it is being reported as a competition for drones and u want the thread to be moved to front page. Do those things look like they can fly?

Yoruba, calm down nah these are kids. Nah so una envy reach. Haba!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Guestlander: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2019
justice12000:

Absolutely nonsense. A toy helicopter explains how you built an amoured tank?
Perhaps you meant how they clobbered together some old Soviet scraps.
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Guestlander: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2019
1shortblackboy:

Lol at drones.
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by 1shortblackboy: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:

Yoruba, calm down nah these are kids. Nah so una envy reach. Haba!
no 1 thats an old man no 2 there are no kids its just one guy. No3 I'm not yoruba. But of course any one that points out your foolishness is Yoruba
Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Almaiga: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Na dirty be this na, something that cannot even move from point A to B.
Every kid can do this na.

Re: IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition by Neddstark: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Stop putting Biafran shyt on Nairaland. Create your own Biafra.com

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor Needed / "Thenetwork Nigeria" For Creative Designers - Art, Graphics, Web & Video / Nikon D7100 With A 35mm For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.