Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany (46676 Views)

German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Mekanus(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Afamed:

The court in Ochanja market or Enugu Ezike?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Fulmigati: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Na Nigerian DSS arrest them? The Zoo and fake news like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
superlightning:

Mumu, as long as you are digging one dirty hoe for free somewhere in your mud roof, you don't mind holding political officers accountable

That's terrorism in another form!
No wonder the Federal Govt proscribed them.
Nonsense people.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Esco2: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Please stop shearing fake news they have not arrested any body OK
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by uckennety(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Even though I align fully with IPOB, ekweremadu doesn't deserve that manhandling at all. Ekweremadu is a fine gentleman that I respect so much .

That beating should be reserved for Buhari when the courts finally sack him in few months time for a WAEC certificate theft, election rigger, notorious Jihadist and economic disaster of satanic proportion

Which court?

They one in uk or Nigeria

Biko talk something else
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Esco2: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Before u people started all this bla bla.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by executive12: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2019
This Ekweremadu treatment should also be reserved for the bigot Buhari next time he travels out to the UK for medical tourism. He should be disgraced back to Nigeria. Same treatment should be given to the Governors when ever they travel to the West to go enjoy themselves.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Jinad50: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Earlystar698:
am happy that Ipob treatment him with care
lol....Nigerians una funny. I really like ur meme
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Pvssy: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Germany need to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation and deport any one suspected and convicted of being a member .
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by SilasNwude: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Germany need to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation and deport any one suspected and convicted of being a member .
[/s]
Ogun must bow to Jesus grin
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by KenModi(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2019
seborrhic:

This is just wishful thinking by a woman that has not uttered a single word against the Fulanis that are ravaging her kindred lands,raping,killing and maiming as they try to fulfil the plans of Uthman Dan Fodio to move down south, something that they couldnt fulfil beyond Kwara,being resisted by Abike's forefathers.
But always quick to ignite tribal hate when it comes to the Ibos.
Besides she clearly doesn't understand how real democracies work and that if any arrest was done as she wants to revel on,it's just to caution the culprits and advice them to not attacking an individual physically after picketing a venue or stopping a person from speaking.
It's even more likely the German police would advice "high profile or controversial Nigerian politicians" to suspend any travel plans for Germany they have because of "sensitivity of some Nigerians in Germany" and high probability of venues being picketed and events being disrupted.

That woman, Abike, is part of the problems we have in this country. Whenever Buhari is abroad, she does all in her power to protect him from embarrassments or anything that would show his ineptitude; even to filtering questions that would be asked the lifeless one when ever he is meeting up with Nigerians in any country he visits.

I hope Nigerians learn from this and begin to beat up and embarrass any Nigerian politician currently or formerly in power whenever they go abroad for whatever reason, so that they would start taking the issue of fixing the country seriously, starting with this madam diaspora

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Deepfreezer(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Show us pictures of their arrest or shut up madam Abike
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by blacknp(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Afamed:

One wonders ,how people like you tend to progress in life.Enemy of your enemy is also my enemy syndrome.

Since day one your daily mission has been for government to fail so that you can use that as daily national anthem.

People like you have forgotten, when the government fails, the president will never personallly suffer any financial or economical shortage, neither will his family and ministers suffer.

It's purely the common men that will larger bear the consequence. Shame on you
It's high time, you started to free your mind with your family, friends , neighbors even your assumed enemies so you can make a progress in life
God Bless You,Hell Fire awaits Farah Aideed and his family.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by blacknp(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2019
KenModi:

That woman, Abike, is part of the problems we have in this country. Whenever Buhari is abroad, she does all in her power to protect him from embarrassments or anything that would show his ineptitude; even to filtering questions that would be asked the lifeless one when ever he is meeting up with Nigerians in any country he visits.

I hope Nigerians learn from this and begin to beat up and embarrass any Nigerian politician currently or formerly in power whenever they go abroad for whatever reason, so that they would start taking the issue of fixing the country seriously, starting with this madam diaspora
Lazy minded miscreant,who is a politician?get your lazy ass of the wall and go and take your destiny into your own hands,who do you think will raise a finger to make life better for you?Keep Dreaming,you will die in poverty waiting.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Mrbaz1: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Go and watch big brother naija or go sleep joor!

The talk na for adults not tata....
lol e pain am
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Aiyk2333: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2019
I wish all tribes will join hands and beat the hell outta any politician who is seen abroad. stay in the country ur messing up why always run abroad.. This will be a wake up call.. revolution now send shock waves down their spine and now it's beating !!! our time is now else we'll keep wallowing in poverty and corruption.. no party affiliation, beat any motherfucker, any atall.. I'm Ibo but I'm quite comfortable with this development. besides the beating he got is not as bad as that of someone who steals ten naira in a market, as bad as that which SARS mets on who is seen with iPhone etc
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Jones4190(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Apply aboniki bam on the affected areas, President Muhammad buhari tells ekeweramadu.

Laugh won tear my pant�����‍♂
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Aiyk2333: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
blacknp:
Lazy minded miscreant,who is a politician?get your lazy ass of the wall and go and take your destiny into your own hands,who do you think will raise a finger to make life better for you?Keep Dreaming,you will die in poverty waiting.
This one is obviously one hell of a monkey who doesn't know government.. must it have to do with ur destiny before u do something about it? stupid mentality!! maybe sowore, Charlie boy and Co are hungry poor people to walk down places in protest
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Crochet: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
we buy all types of scrap,accidental,damaged ,unused vehicles,heavy equipments,machineries etc watsup or call- 0806 2251431.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by kalvoken(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Afamed:

The court in Ochanja market or Enugu Ezike?

Oga hapukwa okwu ezike-oba n'ala naira nke a.

Ejikwana ezike maa aka
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Raheemjfk: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
BleedingPen:
The police in Germany have arrested some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who attacked Senator Ike Ekweremadu earlier today in the country, Igbere TV reports.

This was according to Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, NIDCOM, who made the revelation in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV.

“I condemn in its entirety the attack on former DSP Ike Ekeremadu at an event in Nuremberg, Germany, nobly put together by Ndi Igbo Germany, where he was attacked.

“I hope the culprits, some of whom have been arrested, will face consequences for their shamefully pathetic actions,” she wrote.

Igbere TV had reported that Senator Ekweremadu, who currently represents Enugu West, was pelted with stones on Saturday, by members of the IPOB in far away Germany.

The former Deputy Senate President was seen in a viral video being assaulted when he attended the second Annual Cultural Festival and Convention of the Ndi-Igbo Germany in Nuremberg.

http://igberetvnews.com/907926/breaking-german-authorities-arrest-ekweremadus-attackers/

From the picture e be like they stole his watches
Gold ring and necklace
There wives and children are next
God bless NDIGBO (great men !!!)
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Khaleell001(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Even though I align fully with IPOB, ekweremadu doesn't deserve that manhandling at all. Ekweremadu is a fine gentleman that I respect so much .

That beating should be reserved for Buhari when the courts finally sack him in few months time for a WAEC certificate theft, election rigger, notorious Jihadist and economic disaster of satanic proportion

You made sense in the first paragraph, but you ended up being a calamity with too much nonsense stuff like your moniker suggest.

Go and beat him yourself and see as those who beat and support the beating go up in flames.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by bizzibodi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba!Buhari iz a fine gentleman.
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Earlystar698(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jinad50:
lol....Nigerians una funny. I really like ur meme
hahaha
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by KenModi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
blacknp:

Me die in poverty waiting?? grin grin grin grin

FYI, I am not even in Nigeria. I live in a saner clime, better environment with stable power and very very tight security and with a very good job. We abroad are the ones fighting for your lazy, cowardice filled a$$ to have anything close to a decent life.

I have fought my fight and I am enjoying to fruits of my labour, don’t even know when last I fell sick sef. cheesy I took my destiny in my hands a long time ago even before you could write WAEC.

I just feel sorry for your lot who keep supporting the inept governance and ineffective leadership you keep getting from your political elites. People like you won’t waste time to shout “Sai Baba” or “Atikulating” while you have only garri to drink at home. See why I said Sowore left the comfort of the U.S to be fighting for the wrong people.

Receive sense in the name of whatever god you serve! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Shinjitsu: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don’t understand how any sane citizen of Nigeria would condemn what happened to Ekweremadu. Some 1% of over 200millions decided to stand up to all these years of oppressions and y’all taking sides? Naija which way? Some people are even saying he’s an elder with children. Useless children that can not tell their parents to eat small small, stupid children that won't enter public transport with you, school here or even get treated here when sick.

Sowere no supporter, Charly boy no support, 2 face no support . Who is going to die for this nation that’s not going to die in vain? Any Yoruba man that talk about respect for the elders concerning this matter is a low life,coward idiot and foolish...Yourbas are cowards they suffer and smile..yourba youths keep licking the ass of your stupid and foolish leaders. It’s obvious we can never achieve a goal together in this country, if they (the politicians) know that we are together on this, just this one event! It can change many things but no. Stupid people are too divided to win the war.

What happened to Ekweremadu will happen to any of y’all politicians

A real Nigerian should be stoning any Nigeria politician at sight. Doesn’t matter if the stoner is IPOB or the person being stoned is Ekweremadu. And no they are not pigs or anything you have just called them. Y’all are the ones that’s shameless and vision less. It’s yall freaking politicians that has let y’all greed consume this nation. Now everyone is leaving this country because of y’all misrule. You people will kill one another for a position y’all know nothing about. Very shameless people defending another politicians is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Dubrable: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Honestly though I don't support the beating but his attire was provocative.. Y wud some wear naija enter 4 ibo meeting
Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Bar1941(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Parada:
Pls I have a question, how is your tribe able to produce relentlessly the high number of foolish people it supply NL to make foolish comment daily ?!

It's simple, each foolish person from that tribe has an average of 55 accounts with different monikers (esp. of names from other tribes) to cause issues. They are bunch of losers.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by akbahbah(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Go and arrest them stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany by Dannyozs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
LagosXYZ:

And I live in Ajamgbandi along Lagos-Badagry Expressway, It doesn't take away the he fact your perspective reeks of daftness
Oh no wonder, you live in a "bin" that explains why you spew trash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.