Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan (1456 Views)

Analyze This Floor Plan / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Opetech(m): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Attached is the floor plan of my 4 bedroom bungalow as received from my architect.

Professionals, please help criticize the plan.

Please note that I am working with limited land space.

Thank you.

Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by dannydevito(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2019
No privacy........... could have said more but thats the most important now.
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Mutemenot(m): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2019
No creativity, it's just my father's first house built in 1960s...
The parlour, dining should be separated from the lobby to the rooms n there should be an accessible exit passable without going through the parlour or dining..
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by jp130(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Already xplained above, no privacy. Shield palour n dining from d interior of ur haus
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Umarzy(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Opetech:
Attached is the floor plan of my 4 bedroom bungalow as received from my architect.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if the architect is a professional. There are so many Errors in the design. There are certain design principles that need to be followed. Highlighted below are some errors i observed.

1. The Guest Toilet's Window is facing the Facade view (the front) which is not meant to be so.

2. In any architectural design, the living room must always have a cross ventilation. This design lacks that.

3. The guest room is meant to be partially secluded from other rooms, this design doesn't reflect that. There's no privacy.

Ps: I hope that's a sketch design and not a professional floor plan. Because, i couldn't see any door. There's no door to the Living room either, there's no beam. What's More? The dimension style is poor.
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Opetech:

Thank you.

I really hope this is just a sketch because so many thing about it is wrong

1 i cant see any entrance door
2 dining room should have an area on its own
3 The bedrooms should at least have a space for wardrobe
4 some toilet area has no window
5 kitchen is way to small
6 the Arc way seperating the lobby and living room is too wide it needs a little bit privacy.

Don't accept this, the errors are too much he should come up with something better or get someone else to do it for you
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by goldcorn(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Opetech:

Thank you.
Is it an anicent house nah, the design doesn't work again, pls call or Whatsapp me on 09069193297 for a better design n construction
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Opetech(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thank you all for your inputs, I will return it to him for the adjustments as mentioned here or just get another person to design from scratch totally.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Land In Brekete Abuja (distress Sale) / Water Repellent Based Paint Demonstration / Spacious 4bedroom Duplex Selling Within An Estate At Igbogbo Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.