Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany (34653 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by zomby(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fayose, u are next on the list
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:
"PIGS have no value for gold"

Ayaf fainted

Shadrach! Meshach!! Abednigooo!!!

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by sapele914(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:
"IPIGS have no value for gold"

Ayaf fainted
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by gtown: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
When we call them pigs they claim we are nonentities. But today one of their adopted heroes just put it straight to them.
' To me, those “Igbo touts” demonstrated that pigs have no value for gold.”
This is the only statement that got my attention and for the first time I inclined with Fayose, the Iam in pain governor.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by jessebig: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
timtunday:
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Peter Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the attack on ex-deputy Senate president Senator Ike Ekweremadu by some Nigerians in Germany.

We reported earlier that the ex-deputy Senate boss was attacked in Germany.

He wrote on his Twitter handle “Attackers of Ekweremadu,a defender of democracy who symbolizes courage & decency, are miscrants who don’t deserve a place in a civilized society. It is an assault against the Igbos and Nigerians in general. To me, those “Igbo touts” demonstrated that pigs have no value for gold.”

See tweet attached:

Source: https://xynews.co/fmr-governor-ayodele-fayose-reacts-to-senator-ekweremadus-attack-in-germany/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's Ukraine the level you wish to Austin
superlightning:
Pls pls pls.....I don't know if ekweremadu is corrupt or not, but ridding a politician seen as corrupt is not uncivilized... check out the Ukrainian treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWNxtHYUUxs
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by allcomage: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Abdul05:
Ipod's behaviour did great discredit to the ibos.politically, it might effect them
If boko haram and fulani herdsmen who bomb,kill and rape thousands of nigerians did not affect the North how can assault on an Igbo politician be a deterant to Igbo? You never say something.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ganiyat72:
FayoFOOL, if I have my way I will not only stone u, I will behead u join.......omo ale

Ahn ahn, Aunty Ganiya, take am easy na. Your blood dey hot o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.