Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Watch How Mercy Went Half N@kd During Yesterday's Saturday’s Night Party (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch How Mercy Went Half N@kd During Yesterday's Saturday’s Night Party (video) (1445 Views)

How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set / Bbnaija 2019: Fans Reacts After Cindy Did This During Yesterday’s Night Party / “I End Up Kissing My Bestie”-secondary School Girl Who Went Half Nude - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Mercy Went Half N@kd During Yesterday's Saturday’s Night Party (video) by iamocheme: 5:16am On Aug 18, 2019
2019 Big Brother Naija “BBNaija” housemate, Mercy is right now trending on Saturday night for showing her p@nt during the BBNaija’s Saturday live party.

Recall that Mercy appears to be the most entertaining of all the housemates, especially during the Saturday Night Party. The incident happened when housemates were busy having fun and it seemed the outfit she had been given from SGTC Clothing wasn’t comfortable on her.

The female housemate, who seemed, by all accounts, to be tipsy, raised up her flared skirt and flashed her p@nt while dancing.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/watch-how-mercy-went-half-nkd-during-yesterdays-saturdays-night-party-video/

Re: Watch How Mercy Went Half N@kd During Yesterday's Saturday’s Night Party (video) by majamajic(m): 5:24am On Aug 18, 2019
I love fair girls on black undies and dark girls on pink undies
Re: Watch How Mercy Went Half N@kd During Yesterday's Saturday’s Night Party (video) by Deomovies: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2019
That's Saucy. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Difference Between How Prince William And Kate Fly To Harry And Meghan(pics) / Alibaba Shares Throwback Photo With 3 Dwarfs / Bbnaija: ‘i Stan Ike The Goat’ – Fans Hail Him After Artwork He Made Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.