Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. (8988 Views)

So Xcutive And Bold 09 Honda Cr-v Stationed In Ph City@1.68m.call 08025781637 / Free Phone Blackberry Torch 9800 / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 5:28am On Dec 08, 2010
Corporate orders of 300 units+. Start off your New Years right for your company with these phones at such a great price.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by sonety2k(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2010
Pelpelly:

Looking for that bulk order of 300 or more units.

Pls whats the last price you are going to see them , for a friend of my if he order the 300 pics
send details to my mail addres - sonetauto@yahoo.com and whats mode of payment ?
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2010
sonety2k:

Pls  whats  the  last  price  you  are  going  to  see  them ,  for  a  friend  of  my  if  he   order    the 300 pics
send  details  to  my  mail  addres - sonetauto@yahoo.com  and  whats  mode  of  payment ?

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to state that these are the final price for these units. The minimum ordered required by our supplier was 500 units but we negotiated it down to 300. The price is FIRM and includes shipping, clearing, and delivery. I challenge you to find a better priced offer for these phones. We accept wire transfer or you can meet with our banker at Standard Chartered Bank in Abuja, she has handled all of our business transactions for quite some years now. If required, we can also offer you an insurance guarantee with a reputable company in Nigeria. These units are 100% original from RIM factories (not Chinese), unlocked, unbranded, and still newly wrapped in the box. We WILL NOT be undersold for our prices are the cheapest!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2010
inspired_m:

Kindly Check your mail, Im looking at 1000 units

Inspired, how are things going? Heard you are recuperating at the moment. I hope all is well. Let's me know if you are still interested in the 1000 units when you are up and well.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by sonety2k(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
Pelpelly:

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to state that these are the final price for these units. The minimum ordered required by our supplier was 500 units but we negotiated it down to 300. The price is FIRM and includes shipping, clearing, and delivery. I challenge you to find a better priced offer for these phones. We accept wire transfer or you can meet with our banker at Standard Chartered Bank in Abuja, she has handled all of our business transactions for quite some years now. If required, we can also offer you an insurance guarantee with a reputable company in Nigeria. These units are 100% original from RIM factories (not Chinese), unlocked, unbranded, and still newly wrapped in the box. We WILL NOT be undersold for our prices are the cheapest!

Thanks for your prompt respond , i will pass ur message across
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2010
Still looking for corporate orders of 300+ units
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 4:16am On Dec 10, 2010
We are still looking for corporate (or individual) orders of 300+ units. We can supply any amount needed. Units are 100% original from RIM (not Chinese versions), unbranded, unopened, and unlocked. Hurry as this offering may not be around much longer. We have all necessary documents and contacts to verify our legitimacy. If you don't ask, you will never know so ask any and all questions you may have. grin
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 3:01am On Dec 12, 2010
Ding
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
Still taking orders. Will be sending a shipment to Nigeria before months end.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by mcaa25: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2010
How authentic are these blackberry phone, how on earth can you get hundreds of these phones to sell. I'll bet you anything that these are China Copies not original blackberry phone. Buyers beware. Not even At&T or Best Buy can supply such quantities. Oh by the way I livew in States as well, don't be ripping off my people.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2010
Well you can sit on the sidelines while those who know and have worked with us will be receiving their goods soon. Please do not speak on what you don't know for I too live in the States. Some people get on these forums to speak their detracting two cents which aren't even worth two kobo. If you want to chose to listen to this person and not purchase from us, it is no loss to me. I know my product and stand by every bit of it.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Thanuja: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2011
I like to add my experience here , i have recently unlocked my Blackberry mobile by making use of the unlock code specified in this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/unlock-your-phone/rs13wp2/ & i unlocked my mobile safely according to the network i reside . it provides me unlock code at cheap cost & very good in services,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ford Explorer 2003, Buy And Drive, N550k / Midly Used Toyota Corolla 2004 Model. For Sale. / »»» Toks Jeep Commander 06 @ N3.7M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.